1. Job

WARNING!!: My grammar can sucks. So please don't said how sucks my story is just because of that. I am about to learn it, and because I said that, is because I am from Denmark. So please be nice.
________________________________

"What about this?" My best friend, Emma said whilst holding up a piece of paper.I looked at the paper she was holding and laughed.

"A teacher? Really? It's supposed to be something I like!"

"We're trying to find you a job, you being picky isn't helping." She frowned and resumed reading her newspaper. Barely two seconds passed before I heard her squeal in excitement. "How about this!" she said, shoving the paper in my face.

"A... servant?" I looked over at her and gave her a, you've-got-to-be-kidding-me look.

"Hey! It pays well."

"Does it? How much?" I asked, genuinely interested.

"$60.00 an hour." she said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and gave in. "Fine, give me the number and I'll call talk to this person about it."

She nodded and gave me the number. I thanked her and dialed it on my phone, being careful to hit the right numbers on the punch-pad. The phone started ringing and I walked around the room, waiting for them to pick up.

"Hello?" said a voice from the other end of the line. It was soothing, almost melodic.

"Oh, uh, hi. I was just reading the paper and saw that you've been looking for a servant, did I call the right person?"

"Yes, you did," he chuckled, "Are you interested in the job?"

"Umm, yeah, I am."

"Ok cool, do you know when you could start?"

"I can start tomorrow if that's convenient for you."

"Yeah that would be great, here, I'll give you the address so you can find me tomorrow."

"Alright." I waited nervously as an awkward silence filled the receiver. He finally returned and gave me the address, hanging up shortly after. I looked at Emma and smiled.

"I got the job!"

"No way!"

"I'm going to his house tomorrow to start work."

"He?" she said, that same smirk laying on her lips.

"Heh," I laughed nervously.

"Oh wait, what are you going to wear?"

I honestly had no idea, I'd never gotten a job this way before so I had no idea if I should dress casually or formally.

"Come," she said bluntly. She stood up and took my hand in hers to pull me up.

"Where're we going?"

"Shopping."

-

"Try this," Emma said as she handed me a small dress that was black, white and frilly.

"Umm... okay..." I said, taking the dress from her grasp and walking into a changing room with it.

"Emma? I think it's too small, you can see my ass from about a mile away..." I stepped out of the changing room and gave Emma a little twirl."What do you mean? It seems fine to me."

"You don't think it shows a little too much?"

"Too much what?"

"You know... junk?"

"No," she shook her head, "I have a smaller dress than that and it hides all the... junk..."

"Oh, okay then," I said as I walked back into the dressing room. I tore the dress off and replaced it with my comfortable clothing that I'd been wearing before I'd tried the dress on. My black tank top and ripped jeans. We walked to the cashier and paid for the dress, buying a pair of shoes to go with it. We walked out of the shop, but my mind was still on the dress. I didn't like it very much, I think it showed a little more than it should've...

We climbed into her car and were about to drive off when she suddenly had an idea.

"Hey, Katie, why don't we go see your new workplace?"

"What, for like, a visit?"

She nodded. "Yeah! It might be fun."

I sighed as she drove off down the road. She seemed to know where she was going because we arrived at the house in a matter of minutes. I was shocked, the house was HUGE!

"You're going to work there?" she said with added emphasis.

"I guess so... I'm a little nervous, to be honest."

"Why? Well, I guess everyone gets nervous sometimes. Hey, what's his name again?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know, you just talked to him."

"Yeah, but I forgot to ask him," I replied sheepishly.

"How did you forget to ask the most important question?"

"I don't know... I'm going to meet him tomorrow so I'll ask him then."

"Katie?"

"Mhm?"

"You're daydreaming again..."

"What? Oh, I uh- never mind."

"What's up?"

"Nothing, it's just, his voice was so soft, so deep. I can't help but wonder what he looks like."

"Ooh! You're in love with his voice!" I looked at her and blushed.

"No! I-I just like it."

She clearly didn't believe me because she was grinning like a madman.

"What!" I said, still blushing.

"Oh, nothing." she said with a laugh.

___________

Thank you so much for your help VenusBringerOfPeace you didn't have to do this. It really means a lot to me. Go check her out, she is really amazing. <3 :)