12. Darkness.

..:\\\KATIE P.O.V///:..

There was only darkness around me, everywhere.

I feel nothing under my feet, nothing by my side, nothing at all.

I can't punch, or say anything at all. I don't even know which way is up, or down.

As I am here, I just heard silence, not even the sounds of my heartbeat, will be hearing.

The darkness is so deep that feel I can't distinguish my thought, and what is real.

I hear one that crying, and it sounds so familiar, I try to say something, but nothing seems to came out.

I try to yell, I try to scream. But again, nothing came out.

I just couldn't handle, that I couldn't hear myself, so, I cry out. I hear my own shot in my head, but it doesn't seem to travel at my abyss.

It bounces in my head endlessly, like an echo down along ancient corridor.

I assume this is the last place, you are in after life. But I can't be dead. How the this happen. Why the this happen.

"Please wake up, baby, for me." The familiar voice say, and it was like it come next to me. But I couldn't find the person that say it. It was just me, in the darkness. "You means so much to me, won't you please wake up, for me, I don't know what to do, in a world with out you." The voice say, I took my hands to my head, and close my eyes, or I thought I did, even if close my eyes, it was still the same darkness. So I don't know if I have them open or closed.

Tears run down my cheek, as I tried to scream, but it only sounds like echo, in my head, nothing seems to come out.

I took my hands away from head, and try to look around, but it's a little hard when it is just darkness that was around me.

"Please, baby." I hear the voice say, to me again. I took my head in my hands, and screams, my heart out, I couldn't handle the unknown voice, but at the same time, it feels so familiar. I want to know what the fuck is going on, why can I only see darkness, why don't I know what is up or down, or left or right. Why can't I hear myself, and why can I hear the voice, like it is right next to me. But when it seem I turn around, there is nothing there. I have some questions, and there to be answers now.

..:\\\BRENDON P.O.V.///:..

I sat next to Katie, and try to talk to her. I haven't sleep in what seems like ages, when I do, I am scar that I will wake up to an empty bed, and the doctor tells me is to late.

So I stay in the hospital, and have Katie in my hand all the time. I have some time gave her a squeeze, maybe, she will be awake by that. I thought to myself all that time. But she is not awake. And I can't do anything about it, but just wait for the time to her to wake up.

-

It have been two weeks since the accident, and I have stay with her all that time, and I haven't even been home, I have just stay here, for her. I don't want her to believe, when she wake up, that no once is here, when she wake up.

Today, I got some sleep, and it actually surprises me, that I got some sleep, the past few weeks, I haven't sleep, but now, I got a lot of sleep.

I still have Katie in my hand when I sleep. So I know she is with me. But that changes, when she move her hand, I didn't move it, so I open my eyes, to see her look at me, I was completely surprise, over see her awake. So I jump up from the chair, and run at of the door, I look down the hallway, and find a small group of nurses.