"She isn't answering her phone." Ashley said, looking very concerned for Riley's safety. I rubbed my hands together hoping that maybe should would just walk through the door and start yelling at me like she always does.

A crack of lightning made everyone jump and then the power went out.

Mom and dad found a few candles and lit them around the room. Tyler was shaking now, clearly worried about his little girlfriend but not actually doing anything about it.

"Fuck it, I'll go and find her." I said, standing up and grabbing a few things: a torch and one of the pop up tents we have. I started walking towards the door but everyone was protesting.

"Look it's my fault she's out there alone, I'll fix this." I said, leaving them there in the cabin. I shrugged my jacket on and put the hood up. Running out into the black. Fuck, Riley is out in this. I shone the torch over the trees, trying to ignore the all the noise, shouting her name.

"Riley!" I screamed making my throat hurt. I must have run for about twenty minutes, luckily, I'm used to it so the only thing that burned was my throat.

"Riley! For fucks sake, where are you?" I screeched. Nothing, absolutely nothing. Knowing her clumsy ass she has probably slipped and knocked herself. Why the fuck did I just leave her?

"Riley!" I squealed again, panicked that something might have happened to her.

"Riley!" She's got to be around her somewhere.

"Riley!" She can't just be gone.

"Riley!" Where the hell is she?

"Riley!" Please just answer me.

"Riley!" I flashed the torch everywhere looking for that pretty little face.

"Lucas!"

Riley POV

I heard him, it must be him!

"Lucas!" I screamed, coming out of my cave and shining the light. I grabbed the wood and exited my little safe haven looking for him.

"Luke!" I screamed when I saw the light, running towards him and nearly tackling him. He caught me and held onto me like I would disappear.

"You found me!" I shouted.

"I found you!" He shouted back.

"Come this way." I said dragging him towards the cave. He ducked and we were inside the little hideaway. It wasn't a huge cave, more like a hollowed-out rock, enough shelter to sit in but not enough to lie down in.

"How did you find this and not the cabin?" He asked making me give him a 'shut the hell up' look. He held out his hands in defence and lifted up a little red and black bag, he pulled something out and it opened up in his hand- one of those small pop up tents. We climbed inside, it was flimsy because there was nothing keeping it to the ground but it will do. Lucas hung the torch on the top of it, lighting up the small space slightly, although the lightning helped with that. I brought my soaking wet knees to my chest and hugged them trying to get warm, this pop up tent came with one of those blankets inside but it was the same material as the tent so it wouldn't be much use right now. We kept it to the side so it wouldn't get wet and sat side by side, looking out over the rain.

"Thank you for finding me." I shivered.

"I shouldn't have left you." He responded.

"I told you to go, it's not your fault." I replied, it's true- this was one hundred percent on me.