8

"I'm having twins mom. I didn't expect to hear that at the appointment." I called my mom after we got out of the check up. Namjoon was driving us home. Of course my mother was over joyed to hear I was having twins. She said 'double the love!' But it also means double the work trying to get the twins out of me.

I was on the phone for close to 2 hours with my mom before she had to go. After she hung up I went to go look for Namjoon in our new house.

When I found him he was at the kitchen table looking at the stuff for the twins. "What all do you have picked out babe?" I asked next to his head making him almost throwing his BLT across the room. (I put this in because I was watching a horror game and almost threw my breakfast burrito across the room. Lol)

After his mini freak out he showed me what he had in the online cart. Two cribs, toys, two changing stations, tons diapers, baby wipes, high chairs, ect. They would arrive in two days. I kissed him and sat on the couch.

Just as I sat down there was a knock on our front door. Me and Namjoon just looked at each other with confused looks on our faces. Namjoon got up and opened the door to reveal a long blonde hair lady with glasses and pale tan skin.

"Hi! I'm your new neighbor. I wanted to wait to introduce myself so you guys can settle in your new house," she said. "Babe, let her in," I say from the couch looking at the door. He lets her in and walk over to the living room.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I never introduced myself! I'm Lillian. I live to the right of your house," she reaches her hand out to shake our hands. I take her hand then Namjoon. "It's ok I'm (Y/N) and this is my boyfriend Namjoon," after I introduced ourselves Namjoon's hand snaked its way to the belly I have from the twins.

"Oh you guys are expecting? Congratulations! Do you know the gender?"

"Actually we are having twins, one boy one girl," I say to Lillian. She looked a little surprised but smiled. "Do you two need help setting up the nursery? I would love to help, but only if you need help."

I told her that we would love her to help. She stayed for about an hour or two then went home.

~time skip to when the baby stuff comes because I'm just simply too lazy~

The baby stuff came and Lillian came over to help set up the nursery. It turned out amazingly. There was a white tree with pink and blue leaves painted on the wall, identical white cribs one with pink and one with blue bedding. It was adorable.

After setting up the nursery, Lillian took me out to get baby clothes

After setting up the nursery, Lillian took me out to get baby clothes. We had a lot of fun. She dropped me off and I went into the nursery and put the baby clothes away.

~2 months later~

I was now 5 months pregnant and it was getting a lot harder to do some tasks. Getting up off the couch, tying my sneakers, getting out of bed, getting out of the car, basically anything that involves me standing up or bending over.

"Babe I need help with my shoes!" I yell from the living room. Namjoon just laughed at me but came down stairs from our shared room from getting dressed to head out for my pregnancy check up. He knees down to tie my shoes for me. When he was done he kisses my belly then me.

We made it to the appointment and had the scan done. In the way home I broke the silence in the car. "What do you want to name our babies?" I asked looking at Namjoon. "Well I was thinking Rose and Ren. What do you think?" He said his eyes never leaving the rode. "I love the names," I say taking his hand in mine. "Babe, I need to tell you something me and the guys need to go to a show in town and I want you to go. I already made us public to the people on twitter with a picture attached to it," he said.

"Wait when did you get a picture of me?"

"When we just found out you were pregnant. You were cuddling with me in your sleep and I took a photo of us and told the ARMY that you were my girlfriend but I didn't tell them that I'm going to be a dad here in a few months," he replied.

"Oh. How did they react?"

"Mixed emotions, some congratulations, some saying that I should leave you for them, some saying I should leave you to focus on my job, ect. But don't worry I don't plan on leaving you any time soon," he smiled as he let go of my hand only to place it on my belly.

"When is the show?" I asked rubbing my belly. "It's tomorrow. I met to tell you sooner but I just got told yesterday."

"Oh. But I will come I want to see what you guys have been working on."

~have another time skip just to get you to the next day~

It was nearing the end of the boys show and Namjoon decided to speak. "Ok so most of you probably may have heard that I have a girlfriend. I want you guys to meet her but don't think of anything bad about her because she is 5 months pregnant. When I told you guys about her we had just found out that she was 3 months pregnant. And this currently goes for me but if you guys who claim to be my fan you will be happy for me and not say that I should end things with her. I have never been this happy in my life," he said to the crowd who was now looking in disbelief that he was going to be a father.

"So if my beautiful, glowing girlfriend will come out onto stage with me, that would be amazing," he looked at me and stretched out his hand wanting me to take it. I shook my head 'no', because I didn't want to hear the harsh comments directed towards me.

That's when the other boys came over to me and dragged me out on stage being very careful of not hurting me or the growing babies. "I hate you all!" I say to the six boys who were laughing at my reaction. After I freaked out on the boys I walked over to Namjoon and hid my face in his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and lifted my head up to look at him. "You never told them about the babIES," I enfasised on the ies. I said it loud enough for the mic to pick up what I said.

We heard murmurs come from the crowd. "Yeah we are having twins one boy and one girl. Rose and Ren," Namjoon said to the crowd. "What?" V said. "Why am I hearing about this now? I am your older brother so why am I hearing these things last?!" He yelled the last part. I don't think the ARMY knew V had a little sister because I heard some people just strait up yell.

"Baby I'm going to go back stage and sit down my feet are starting to hurt

"Ok. Before you go come here," Namjoon said. He just embraced me in a hug and kissed the top of my head. After that I went back off stage, sat down and took my shoes off.

We went home after the fan meet. A few of my boyfriends fans wanted to meet me just to rub my belly.