Chapter 9

Grayson POV

I froze....sh-she knows my name...she knows who I am. But..she said she didn't remembered me. I was so confused. I was confused, scared, sad, mad... I burst out in tears. How could this happen? Why now?!

"Please hold on y/n! Everything's going to be alright!" I cried

I felt really bad because I've once said those words to her and everything was not alright at all...I just hope this time it really is...

A couple ambulances arrived and carried y/n and her boyfriend away. I hope they're okay...

Ethan and I drove back home. We didn't said a word. My t-shirt was all covered with y/n's blood and my eyes were red and puffy.

"Are you okay?" Ethan broke the silence when we were almost home.

What kind of a question is that!? I'm everything but okay...

"Are you?" I replied

He sadly looked away and didn't reply.

We arrived at home and just as we walked in Cameron walked downstairs. Our parents weren't home.

"GRAYSON!" She shouted

I gave her a "what?" look.

"What happened to you? Are you okay?" She asked

Why does everyone ask if I'm okay!? Can't you see!? I'm not!

She walked towards me and hugged me.

"Are you hurt?" She asked worried.

I hugged her back and Ethan joined. A tear rolled down my face.

Suddenly our parents came back home and saw me crying with blood on my shirt and on my sister and borther's shirt too. (because we hugged each other and the blood on my shirt got on their shirt)

"OMG!" They shouted and ran towards us to check if we were okay.

"It's okay mom. The blood is from Grayson." Cameron said

Wow what a good sentence Cam...

"WHAT?" They said shocked and looked at me.

"It's not his blood. It's y/n's" Ethan said

Guys...

"WHAT!?" They shouted again.

"Y/n?" My dad asked

"Who's y/n?" My mom said

"My best friend when I was little remember?" I asked and looked down

"Oh yeh!" They both remembered.

Ethan and I explained everything to Cam and our parents.

After E and I told them what happened we all rushed to the hospital. We were waiting until a doctor came.

Suddenly y/n her parents also arrived at the hospital. My and her parents gave each other a hug as her parents cried.

Hold on y/n...I still need you...

Y/n POV

I woke up and my head hurted so much! I couldn't see clearly but as soon as I did I saw I was laying in a bed and I didn't had a clue where I was.