ಌYou're my brotherಌ•Eth-3

Skyler's POV

I froze, I wanted to walk away but couldn't. I couldn't believe my eyes.

And I thought he liked me...

"Omg Sky!" Layla yelled pulling away.

She runned towards me but I runned away.

"Wait Skyler! No please, I can explain!" She yelled after me.

I suddenly stopped with running because I didn't know where to go.
Layla grabbed my arm.

"Don't touch me!" I cried pulling my arm away

"Sky-"

"How can you do this to me!? You know I liked him" I yelled with tears in my eyes

"But he didn't like you like that...He likes me"

"At least you could tell me! But no just kiss him behind my back!" I yelled

"Hej hej what's wrong?" Devan jogged towards us

"Nothing" I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Sky don't go please!" I heard Layla say but I just pretended I didn't hear her.

I was making my way towards home. Since Layla brought me with her car I had to walk home.

When I arrived I grabbed the keys and opened the door.
My parents weren't home so I was alone with Spencer.

He began to bark when he saw me.

"Oh Spence. At least there's someone who still loves me" I smiled and kissed him.

I would not know what to do without my dog he's like my little brother I've always wanted.

"I'm tired so I'm going to bed okay? Love you Spence" I kissed him and got to sleep.

*Next day at school*

I walked towards my locker to grab my history books.

"Hi Sky" Nicole said

"Hi." I smiled

"You okay?" She asked

"Yeh. Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know"

We walked to history class together

-------

At lunch I sat alone. I've tried to avoid Devan and Layla. I think it's the best I can do rn for me and for them.

"Skyler!" I heard Layla yell.

I suddenly stood up and walked away.

*After school*

After school I walked home when suddenly someone called me on my phone. I answered it was my mom.

"Mom?" I asked

"Honey, can you go home rn please."

Her voice was lower than normal.

"I'm on my way. What happened?" I asked nervous.

"Just hurry a little" she said and hung up.

I was worried so I began to walk a little faster.

"Skyler! Just please wait for a second!" I heard Layla's voice behind me.

I began to walk faster and faster, when I felt my arm grabbed.

"Okay enough!" She said and turned me.

"I can't talk rn I have to go home" I said and tried to go but she stopped me.

"No you're staying here! I didn't mean to kiss him okay!? He kissed me! I went outside to look for you but I couldn't find you. Then I felt someone tap on my shoulder. It was Devan. So we talked but then he said he liked me. I was shocked because I thought he liked you. I was like what do you mean? And then he pressed his lips on mine okay? That's the story, that's the truth!" She said, her whole face turned red and she her eyes were wattering.

"Layla...You know I can't just pretend like nothing happened...It doesn't care okay? Can I now please go?" I said and walked away before she could say anything.

Maybe she is telling the truth...but maybe she isn't...I just don't know...I should be happy for her...she's my best friend even tho she's with the boy I love...

I opened the front door and saw my parents with sad faces holding each others hand.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried.

"Sky...Spencer died..."

GOOD NOOH NOT THE DOG

🙊🙈🙉

BUHBYE MAH BROMIEOMIES 👑🙈