ಌNightmareಌ •Gray

Your POV

I woke up and saw Grayson sleeping next to me.

What did I do to deserve this cutie?

It was 03:00am and I couldn't fall back asleep. I kissed Grayson's forehead and got out of bed. I walked downstairs to the kitchen bc I wanted to drink some water. I suddenly heard someone coming downstairs. It was Grayson.

"Oh hi bab-"

He cut me off by slapping my cheeck so hard I fell on the ground. 

...

"WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!" He yelled

"W-what...?" My voice cracked as I was crying on the ground.

"ANSWER MY QUESTION!"

"I-I didn't c-cheat o-on you Gray!"

Grayson slapped me again.

I burst out of tears.

"GO AWAY!" He yelled pointing at the door.

"Gray-"

"I SAID GO AWAY!"

I was scared and I didn't know what was happening rn.
I cried and ran upstairs. While crying I hury packed all the stuff I would need to be alone for a time.

When I was ready I ran downstairs and almost tripped. I wiped my tears and ran to the door. I looked back for a second and saw Grayson looking very angry at me. I cried harder thinking of what I have done wrong ...

nothing...right!? I did nothing...

I left. It was dark and raining outside. I couldn't see anything.

I was crying so hard it hurts. I was alone and I didn't know where to go. I suddenly heard a car and looked next to me. I saw a light and a car riding towards me.

It happened so fast... I realised I was walking on the street... The light got brighter and the car closer...until the car hit me...

"Y/N!!!!"

I woke up.

"Omg babe...say something! Are you alright? It was just a nightmare" Grayson said worried holding my hands.

I was sitting next to Grayson on our bed. It was 01:00am and I realised everything was a nightmare... I was crying, my eyes were red and my whole body was shaking.

"Y/n talk to me!" Grayson yelled/asked worried.

"I-I lo-love y-ou" I said crying.

"I love you too y/n. Tell me what happened babe and if you rather don't tell then that's okay."

I told him the whole story...my whole nightmare.

"Omg!" Grayson said hugging me tight.

Tears rolled down my face

"You know I'll never do something like that! You're my whole damn world y/n and I love you more then anything ." He said wiping my tears.

I took a deep breath.

"I love you" I said

"I love you more y/n"

SUP I'M BACK!!!
Idk what this is. LOL💘
ILY!❤️