I hear a crash from the kitchen and run to Finn who I know is there.

He dropped like five plates at once and now his hands are bleeding because he's trying to pick up the sharp pieces. God the man is 46 and he's still dumb as a goat! He should know better then to try to pick up the pieces that way.

"Finn! God what are you doing?" I ask.

"What does it look like Willow?" He asks.

"Finn please, stop this now", I say walking up to Finn.

I take his arms and make him stand up. Finn still means so much to me, and I still mean a lot to him. Just as when I was a little girl, Finn is almost the only one that can comfort me when I'm sad.

Finn sighs and wraps his arms around me.

"It's just that ever since I started to remember Stella again, I can never forget how I thought I was going to lose you at one time, and now that made me think that I would have lost two sisters", he says.

"Oh Finn, you could never lose me, you know that", I say. "You're my god brother and I wouldn't leave you".

"Yeah I know", he says.

I take up a hand brush to the floor and starts to sweep up the broken porcelain.

"Where are everyone?" Finn asks.

"Upstairs", I say. "Packing Mama and Papa's room, and my, Rye's and Sunny's rooms".

And then there's a knock on the door.

"I'll get it", Finn says.

That's weird. Everyone knows that Mama and Papa are dead, why would someone come and knock on their door?

But then I don't hear anything from Finn so I walk out to him.

He just stands in the doorway with the door half opened, starring out.

"Finn who is it?" I ask.

He jumps.

"Oh Willow come here..." He says in a husky voice.

I walk up to him and look out.

I see a woman stand there. She has got golden hair with elegant locks, her eyes are big and brown.

She looks at me and her eyes becomes bigger and bigger.

"And you are...?" I ask, not trying to sound unfriendly.

"Willow! This ... This is Stella", Finn says.

What? This is Stella? She's beautiful, and she really don't look like she's 53 at all. Not a single gray hair or wrinkles.

"Oh Finn you've grown so much", Stella says and I see tears in her eyes. "Where are mom and dad?"

"Well yeah, I'm 46, of course I've grown up! And without you!" He says sounding angry. "And Katniss and Peeta are both dead, just as my mother, and Haymitch and everyone else you left behind! Well besides Cassidy."

"I understand you're angry but I had no choice", she says, pale in the face, and tears running down her face, after what Finn just too her about Mama and Papa.

"Yes you did, and you chose not to come back, and leave Mama and Papa", I say.

Stella looks at me. She smiles.

"I've only seen you on TV twice, first when you were four then when you were sixteen and now you're 33", she says. "Just the same age as my son".

And now everyone else comes down.

"Who are you two talking to?" Hunter asks, wrapping his arms around me and I lean my head against his chest.

"Oh no one just Stella, who showed up here just know", I say, as if it's not a big deal at all.

"Wait what?" He asks.

"Stella why don't you come in?" Cassidy says.

"Thank you Cassidy", Stella says and smiles.

Cassidy didn't even tell Stella her name, which means she clearly remembers her.

We all walk into the living room.

"We've just read this!" Sunny says. "There's a lot about you in it, you even wrote a chapter".

Stella's eyes grows at the sight of the book. It must have been a really long time since she saw it.

She nods.

"I'm sorry", she says. "I can explain everything to you in time, but I don't know if now is the right time, but I've moved here now with my husband, our kids moved here as well with their families".

"How many kids do you have?" Rye asks.

"Three", Stella says. "Finny 33, Cassi 28 and Kamee 26, Finny is of course after Finn, Cassi after Cassidy and Kamee is after Katniss and Peeta, mom and dad, because her name is spelled; k, a, m, e, e. So Ka after Katniss, and ee after Peeta".

She never forgot the once she left behind, did she? She always thought of them.

"And you married Marcus?" Sunny asks.

Stella smile and nods.

"You know we're your siblings right?" I ask a bit irritated.

She nods again.

"I do, and I want to get to know you, that's why we came here", Stella says.

"Well your explaination had better be good", Hunter says. "Because I'm not tolerating my wife getting hurt again, she and her brother and sister has been through enough already".

Stella laughs.

"I think we're gonna get along great", she says.

Well let's hope so. But like Mama always used to say:

"There are much worse Games to play!"

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

🖋1536✒️

Hey guys... Soo now it's over.

This book have 68 chapters, 1 prologue and 1 epilogue and you've supported me from start. I'm so happy for all the support you've shown me. I know it haven't always been good chapters but you've hung in and waited for better once. You've been patient with me now during these days, when I have a hard time (which you can read in my poem, on my profile) and I'm glad fort that.

Now for the very last time in this book: please vote and comment to tell me what you guys thought :)

-Josephine xx