Chapter 1

Gabes POV:

"Riley!" I yell chasing her as she falls into the lake

I knew it was her father this whole time. I knew he tried to kill Seth and Greg. Her. But he did successed with Tori. I should have told her.

She'll never forgive me or herself. I cant bare to see her like this.

Its like watching the love of your life hating them self for no reason while you sit and love them for every reason possible. And for that.

IloveyouRileyHull. somuch.

I dive in after her. Feeling cold and wet while scared to death is the worst feeling. But trying to save your love for their life is worse.

I finally grab a hold of her and pull her up. I could tell the rushing flow of the river got to her because when I pull her up she is unconscious.

----------

Riley'sPOV:

I wake up in the hospital bed. Knowing my mom isn't coming through that door with flowers. Knowing my dad is getting away with this. But I'm alone again and scared.

I look around to see if anybody is already in here. But no sign of anyone. At the edge of the end table is a note. Obviously handwritten and beautiful handwriting I might add.

DearRiley,

I can't explain my love for you. truly appreciate your presence in my life. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.

But for that must leave. can't drag you down with me. Because that is exactly what am doing. But you must know everything. And you must keep everything to yourself.

Your dad was the person who put Greg and Seth in coma. Also trying to kill you and Tori. He is the reasifnothinghappened. Thedoctorsaresayingyoumighthavememoryloss. Iwantyoutoactlikeit. BethebestactressIknow.

Riley, wewillseeeach otheragain. Butfornow. YouarejustRileyHullnothingmore.

StayBeautifulmylove ,

Gabe.

I can't even begin to process anything, but for his sake I have to. So I get up and rip the paper but if course I keep the cute lovey stuff.

And he is right. Gabe is all I have right now. And he isn't even here.

"Hey" My dad comes in with a dozen roses.

"What happened? What's going on?" I act and lie about my memory

"The doctor said you might have memory loss" He says setting the flowers down and taking a seat "What do you remember?" He ask

"I remember mom and Seth getting in an argument about his 'bad' choices" I say lying even more

"Oh ok. I will be right back sweetie" He says leaving the room but I quietly sneak and see him at the door with what appears to be a female figure around my dads age

"She doesn't remember anything that's happened." He says in a happy way

"Good boy Richard" She says not seeming very happy and leaving

Goodboy?

"Our plan is a go" He whispers to himself before walking away from the door

Andsois mine.

~~~~~~~~~~

NewBOOKfirstchapterandsomuchdrama.

HowdoyoufeelaboutBadassRiley? andGabessweetletter.

StayBeautiful xoxo