Chapter Seventeen (Big News)

*

This is the final chapter of this book and then I will let you guys know when I sequel is out and here is the cover.

Speaking of covers

Speaking of covers. My friend_TheShipsHaveSailed_ made the cover on this book so I hope you guys like it. But I made that one for the sequel. Anyway, I like the new cover for this book do you think it is good?

~§~

Sinon POV

It was been a few years sense Kirito and I got married. A lot has changed sense then. We moved into a bigger house. And Kirito is on of the best technology people in the country. And I finally got over my fear of guns and now work on designing better and safer ones.

A lot can happen. Today isn't the best day for me. I am definitely not feeling well.

I was currently laying on the couch off from work. Kirito said he was coming home early to take care of me even though he didn't have too.

I hear the front door open telling me Kirito was home. He walked into the living room and set his things down on a chair walking over to me. "Sorry I got back as quick as I could."

"Don't apologize. You should have stayed at work." I sit up.

"How could I have stayed at work when you are here all sick?" Kirito gave me a peck on the cheek.

I did have my own theory on why I was sick. I just wasn't sure if it was true. And how to tell Kirito. I guess he noticed something else was wrong besides me being sick. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked.

"Well, I'm sick."

"Besides you being sick. You are acting differently."

"What! I am not!" I protested. "But... Something does have my mind..."

"What is it?" He asked. I stayed silent. I wasn't sure if I could actually tell him. "Shino. Please tell me."

"I think... Well.. er... Kazuto I- I think I might be pregnant!"

His eyes widened when I stuttered the statement out. "That's great!" He smiled.

"So... You aren't mad?"

"No! Why would I be mad?" He hugged me wrapping his arms around me protecting me. "I can't believe we are going to have children."