Chapter Eight (Ringing)

*

Sinon POV

That night I actually sleep generally well, despite staying up trying to find out were Kirito wanted me to meet him. He gave me directions and an address but I couldn't find out where he wanted to meet.

The next morning I log into alo and everyone was gathered around Asuna.

"What's going on?" I ask. Silica turns to me. "Apparently Kirito broke up with her."

"WHAT?" I yelp.

That couldn't have been because of me? Right? I mean yeah I confessed but he actually broke up with Asuna.

Asuna POV

Kirito actually broke up with me. We had just gotten back together too. How could he? There has to be more to this! Think Asuna think! Has he gotten close to any other girls? No! Wait... Sinon. She... Stole... Kirito! Kirito was mine and we were happy but then Sinon comes along and ruins it! I'll get her back for this! Kirito was the only good person I had with me! Mom never cares about me and Dad and my brother are never home! Sinon took him from me! She will pay! I swear I'll get me Kirito back I will get him back!

Sinon POV

Asuna started screaming for everyone to go away so we did. I just decided to log out. I also decided to go for a walk. I put on my scarf and walked out the door.

I thought about earlier. What did I have that Asuna doesn't? Maybe Kirito doesn't love me and he broke up with Asuna for different reasons? Yeah, that sounds more reasonable. No one likes me anyway. I'm stupid, I'm weak, I'm a murderer...

Voices started ringing in my head.

Murderer
Murderer!
MURDERER
MURDERER!

MURDERER MURDERER MURDERER!

I scream grabbing my chest falling to my knees.

MURDERER! YOU ARE A MURDERER! "

I scream and cry out in the streets with no one around. I fall to the ground with tears streaming down my face. I pass out for a while.

I don't know how long I was passed out but it was pretty long. The sun was setting now. I look around.

See no one cares. I passed out in the middle of the street and no one cared.

I walked home and when I got home my door was wide open.

My eye widen. I wanted to reach for a weapon.

MURDERER THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE AND THAT'S WHAT YOU'LL STAY AS! YOU ARE GOING TO KILL ANOTHER PERSON!

I scream again and was trying to hold back tears. I fall on my knees and vomit. Kazuto comes running out of my apartment. "ASADA!"

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BROKE INTO MY APARTMENT?" I coughed. "Well yeah... I got really worried when you didn't show up and didn't answer the door." He tries to make it better.

"You literally gave me a panic attack dumb ass!" I punch his arm lightly. "Sorry. But why were you away?" Kirito asked. "I was taking a walk and... Kinda............................ fainted..." I sigh embarrassingly. "WHAT?" Kirito grabs me. "I'm fine now. No thanks to you!" I glare at him. "Yeah sorry about that again. Here let's get you inside." Kirito helps me up and walks me into my apartment.

I take off my jacket and scarf.
"You should probably change," Kirito says.

I blush and shove him out of my bedroom and slam the door yelling "PERVERT!"

"That's my Sinon." I heard him chuckle to himself.