Chapter Sixteen (Ceremony)

*

There is going to be one more chapter after this one and then I am going to publish the sequel.

~§~

Sinon POV

I yawned and jumped up. Today was the day! Kazuto and I decided to elope. I had to get ready and meet him there. He already got up and left.

I went and put on my dress.

(Btw I think Sinon would wear a dress like this because she probably wouldn't wear a princess type of dress and she might not want to wear a fishtail type either so I went with this

(Btw I think Sinon would wear a dress like this because she probably wouldn't wear a princess type of dress and she might not want to wear a fishtail type either so I went with this.)

I was happy but extremely nervous. It felt weird not having a huge wedding ceremony like normal people would have. But we were happy with our decision.

~§~

I walked down the aisle and saw Kazuto at the end smiling. I was so happy with him. And I loved him.

The priest was there. He spoke the normal wedding things and started coming to the end. "And do you Kazuto Kirigaya, take Shino Asada as your wife? And promise to stay with her no matter what?"

"I do."

"And do you Shino Asada take Kazuto Kirigaya as your husband and promise to stay with him till the very end?"

"Of course!"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife!"

We share our first kiss as a married couple. We walked back down the aisle hand in hand. Outside was a small garden, that's where we took wedding pictures.

"I love you Kazuto." I kissed his cheek.

"I love you too Shino." He kissed me back.

Our hands were laced together as we looked at our rings. They were beautiful.

I'm so glad I can spend the rest of my life with him.