Chapter Five (Dicey Cafe)

*

Kirito POV§

Yunaki stops and I turn around to face her.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I ask after a long silence. "Oh. Um. Yeah." Yunaki keeps walking. I continue to follow her.

We find a small little cafe Yunaki was still acting weird.

"Are you sure you are okay?" I ask.

"Yeah." She finally looks up. "I haven't met many girl VRMMO players. You should meet my friends in real life some time." I suggested breaking the awkwardness. "Yeah what area do you guys live in," Yunaki asked.

Sinon POV§

He gives me the area. Even though I already knew it.

But Asuna broke up with him because of me. Why do I ruin everything! I ruined my relationship with Kirito and now I'm too scared to go back. Me worrying Kirito caused Asuna to break up with him. Ugh. I thought.

I grab a napkin and write something on it.

"Hey, I have to log out now. Bye." I give him the napkin and log off.

Kirito POV

Yunaki logged out. I look down at the napkin she handed me. There was writing on it.

Meet me outside the Dicey Cafe at 8 pm. I have something to tell you.

What? That's a weird thing to write. I guess she is one of his customers. That's cool. Maybe we have seen each other before.

After that, I decided to log out. I open my eyes and see my bedroom. Was it bright? I turn over and see Suguha.

She jumps back. "Sorry I noticed you were diving but when I went to play with you on ALO you weren't there. So I got curious." She says twirling her fingers together.

"Oh, it's okay." I sit up and take the rig off. "Were you looking for Sinon in GGO again?" Suguha asked sitting next to me. "Yeah." I sigh. "I'm sorry about what happened with Asuna." She says. I stay silent.

"Anyway! Are you hungry? Me too! I'll start dinner!" Suguha runs out the door

"Such a weirdo." I sigh to myself. I get up and go downstairs. Suguha was rapidly grabbing things. I laugh to myself and help her cook dinner.

"You're a good cook Suguha," I say shoving some more food into my mouth. "Yeah but really you cooked it. You basically did everything." Suguha sighs. "No, you did a lot," I say.

I look at the time. "Oh crap, I gotta go do something." I get up and run to get my jacket. "Wait for me Kazuto!" I ignore Suguha and run out the door. I grab my bike and head towards the Dicey Cafe.

I arrive just in time. I wait.

Sinon POV§

I peeked around the corner of the alley next to the Dicey cafe. Kazuto was there.

Time to keep up a tiny bit of my act. "Is that you Kirito?" I ask. "Yunaki? Yeah, it's me." He calls out looking around for me. I step out walking towards him. He turns around and his eyes widen.

"But I guess you can call me Shino Asada. Isn't that right Kazuto."

"Shino? You are okay!"

I nod. He opens his mouth to speak and I silence him. "I..." I gulp. "I wanted to say that I'm sorry Asuna broke up with you because of me. And that I worried you. Also, I'm sorry for freaking out at the cafe." I look down at my feet. "It's not your fault Shino." Kirito walks up to me. "Yes, it is!" I felt like crying. "I RUINED YOUR RELATIONSHIP! AND I WASTED YOUR TIME!" A tear fell and hit the ground.

Silence...

"Shino..." Kazuto whispered softly. Tears were flowing from my eyes now.

 Tears were flowing from my eyes now

Kirito hugged me.

I hate him so much. Why!

I probably could never admit it but I loved Kazuto.

"It's okay Shino."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I don't own any of the pictures

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't own any of the pictures. So yeah hope you liked the chapter. 😉 we will see what happens next time.