Chapter Eleven (Official)

*

Sorry I'm late and the chapter is short but I had to get a chapter out

~§~§~§~§~§~
Sinon POV

I didn't like my school. And all my friends went to a different school, including Kirito.

I was calmly eating my lunch when a classmate ran up to me. "ASADA! COME ON YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!" She grabbed me and pulled me around the corner. "Riena where are we going?" I asked as she continued to pull we along.

We finally stopped to see what the commotion was all about.

That's when I saw that jerk on his motorcycle.

I go over and walk up to him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask firmly. "Looking for you." Kazuto grabbed me and put me on his bike.

"Hold on." He said as he hopped on and drove away. "HEY! I STILL HAVE SCHOOL!" I yell over the motorcycle. "This is more important," Kirito says calmly but still shouting over the motorcycle.

Eventually, he stopped and helped me off the motorcycle. "Come on." He dragged me off.

"Can you please tell me where we are going?" I say as he keeps walking forward. "Nope." He answers simply.

He finally stops and let's go of my hand.

"Hey what are you-" I stopped as I looked around.

Where are we?

"Is this important enough to pull me out of school?" I ask looking around more.

"Shino," Kirito says simply.

"What?" I ask.

"I love you."