Chapter Ten (Keeping Secrets)

*

Sinon POV§

Later that day Kirito visited my apartment. "So Shino..." Kirito says hesitantly. I look over at him. He was looking away from me. "Are you hiding something?" I pull his sleeve. "No." Kirito lies. "I know you're lying!" I scoot closer to him.

"Am not."
"Are too."
"Am not."
"Are too."

We fought like siblings. "Alright fine. I might... Be hiding something." Kirito pouted. "I knew it!"

"Yeah. Yeah." Kirito rested his head on his hand. "So what are you hiding?" I ask just to be nosy. "It doesn't matter." Kirito snapped lightly. "Well, clearly it does!" I pestered.

Kirito still hadn't looked at me. "Tell me." My tone was a little bit harsher. "No," Kirito states bluntly. "Why? Can't you trust me?" I whine trying to find his weak spot. "Well... Yeah! Of course, I trust you!" Kirito seemed taken aback by my sudden statement. "Then tell me!" I whined. Kirito didn't tell me.

I laid down and sighed. "I thought you loved me."

Kirito snapped his head over to me. Boom. I got him. Right in his weak spot. Just like I'm supposed too. Just like a sniper.

Kirito grabbed my wrists and pinned me down. I blushed at his sudden action. "What are you doing?" I ask heating up. "I don't have to tell you. Besides you aren't even my girlfriend, yet." Kirito and I both blush from his words.

He let go and we both sat up.

Yet.

The small word pestered my mind. I didn't want to admit it but I kinda wanted to be his girlfriend. GAH! Stupid.

Later that day we went and played on alo. Klein was on and wanted to join our hunting.

We had just finished one section of hunting when Klein spoke up. "So. Kirito. How long?"

We were both confused by his statement.

"I mean how long have you guys been wanting to get together. But Kirito is single now. So you guys together?" Klein put his hands upon his sword.

"No!" I yell. "Tsk." Klein shook his head. "That's what they all say."

"WE AREN'T DATING!" I give Klein a good punch on his head.

Yet.

I step back as the word flashed in my mind again.

Yet. 

"Well, that's still only one person's side of the story." Klein gave Kirito a nudge and a tick mark appeared above Kirito's head.

"Come on guys! I know you're keeping secrets from me!" Klein started to nudge me as well.

I grabbed my bow and knotted an arrow, pulling back an arrow I aimed for Klein.

Klein started running. Kirito joined me in the chase.

Later Klein had to log out so Kirito and I talked for a while.

Little did we know someone was watching us.