"How old are you?" Erika asked.

It started moving towards the numbers

"Tap your fingers" Anthony said

It slowly moved to the 1 then to the 9

"19" I said surprised "Are you here to hurt us"

There was a loud bang from outside of the door. Everyones head quickly turned in the direction the noise came from. The planchette started to move quickly towards the yes

"Oh my god"

I was getting so scared. Nathan went towards the door to see if anything was there. He turned around shaking his head.

"Can I look through the planchette" Chance asked

It went to yes again. Everyone removed their fingers from the object, letting Chance bring it up to his eye. I started to shift in my seat becoming more anxious and afraid. Anthony then put his hand on my knee rubbing his thumb against it. It wasn't in a flirty way, but more in a protective way, as if he was saying everything will be okay.

Chance put it up to his eye scanning the room. He looked at all of us carefully then started looking around the room. He looked towards the door on the opposite side of the room. He stood there for a moment just looking at the door then quickly removed it from his face. He turned around with tears forming in his eyes.

"Not again"Jake said nervously putting his fingers through his hair "What did you see?" he asked

"Jake we should say goodbye" Tessa said

"Tessa's right" Chance said wiping his eyes "I saw someone man"

"Let me ask one more question" Jake said. Everyone hesitantly put their fingers back on the planchette. "What is Madison's middle name"

I looked at him with wide eyes. The planchette stayed in place for a moment then started moving.
R-O-S... When it was half way on the E I quickly took my fingers off

"H-how" I said in shock.

"We need to say goodbye. This is freaky man" Anthony said. Jake nodded

We all said goodbye to the board, packed everything up and tried making it out as quickly as we could. As we were walking to the window we entered from, I could hear something. It sounded like footsteps but when I would flash my light in the direction the sound was coming from nothing was there. Chance was next to me so I grabbed his hand. He looked down at me as I just kept my light flashed down the hallway.

"What's wrong?" he whispered in a concerned voice

"I-I hear footsteps coming from down there but nothing is there" I said

Chance stopped for a minute, waiting to see if he heard anything. The steps started again and he looked down at me "I hear that too"

He let me go through the window first. He was the last one to come out but he did safety.

We got to the car without running into any security.

"Chance what did you see?" Jake asked pulling out of the property

"I looked at everyone and didn't see anything, but when I looked at that other door it was dark but like... there was a light outlining a dark figure. I don't know if that makes sense but it was a person for sure because it was coming closer and the closer it got I just saw this face" he said "Then I just froze and started crying like that time with Erika"

"You never know what you're going to see there especially when you have that board" Kade said

For the whole car ride I was silent. I was literally shook about this whole thing. How did this person know my middle name. I knew that it wasn't anyone pushing or pulling the planchette because everyone was lightly tapping their fingers. I was just in shock. I didn't think that it would affect me this much.

When we made it back to the house I went right up to my room. I didn't change or anything, I just turned off the light and went right under my covers. Then there was a knock at my door

"Come in" I said.

Anthony came walking in then closing the door behind him. He walked over to my bed, got under the covers then turned to face me

"Hey" I said

"Are you okay? You weren't talking the whole car ride" he said

"It just caught me by surprise when what ever that thing was knew my middle name. And when we were going out of the window to leave, I heard footsteps coming from down that hallway. I flashed my light and nothing was there. Chance heard it too you can ask him" I said

"I believe you" he said putting his hand on my arm rubbing it trying to soothe me

"You do?"

"Yeah, and these Ouija boards are wack. But you're safe here. No demon will come haunt you" he said pulling me into a hug. His arms wrapped around my body and just held it. I felt safe.

I really don't know what's going on with him and I. But as of right now he's a best friend. He's someone that I've been able to talk to, joke around with and just be myself around. Even though we flirt a lot I don't know what his feelings are. Frankly I'm not sure about mine either.

~

(A/n can I just say that Anthony looks hot af in a snapback. He should honestly wear them more. Hope you're enjoying it so far!! please vote:) )