chapter six

"So who's going to asylum tonight?" I asked Jake

We were currently in his room just talking and catching up on stuff. I really missed having him around.

"I think Chance, Anthony, Erika, Tessa, Kade and Nathan" Jake said "But we should probably start heading there now, it's already 11"

I got up went to my room to put on leggings and my black jake paul sweatshirt with my all black roshees. After I went into Tessa's room and waited for her to be ready. She came out of the bathroom wearing the same thing is me

"Okay why are we the same person" she said

"I don't know but we look good" I joked as she nodded.

"Wait let me put this in my snapchat story" she said taking out her phone. She went to the mirror showing what she was wearing then walked over to me showing my outfit as I shrugged.

"Oh my god!! Maddie and Tessa are wearing the same thing!!! hashtag goals!!" Anthony suddenly said in a girly voice

"Hashtag twins!!" Chance said the same way

I laughed and said "Come here I want to take a picture with all of you"

I took my phone out as everyone came closer. I lifted my phone up and took a picture captioning it "what are we up to?" and posted it on snapchat.

"Yo guys come on we're leaving" Jake yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

Everyone headed downstairs and outside to the van.

"I'm actually really nervous" I said truthfully

"What's the worse that could happen? You get possessed by a demon?" Kade said smiling and nodding his head

"Stooppp" I said nervously running my fingers through my hair.

After a while we finally got to the asylum. It was pitch black outside which didn't help my nervousness. The only light came from the few light posts which were very dim to begin with. The buildings had graffiti all over with the windows and doors boarded up. It was so sketchy.

We turned on our flashlights then started walking around to try and find the right spot to take the ouija board out. We found an open window to one of the buildings. One by one we climbed into the abandoned building. Inside there were papers all over the place. We walked down the hallway to try and find an empty room.

"Over here" Jake said waving us over then disappearing into the room.

We walked over to the entrance and saw an empty room with few papers on the floor and a small rusty table. On the walls there were things written in spray paint. On the opposite side of the room there was another door but I wasn't able to see where it led to since it was so dark

"Okay let's whip out the board" Jake said looking at Nathan who was wearing the backpack with the board in it.

Nathan took out the board and handed it to Jake. When he put it on the floor we all kneeled around it. I was between Anthony and Erika. We all put our right hand on the planchette and began.

"Is anyone there?" Jake asked

Nothing happened at first. Then it started moving.

"Is anyone pushing that?" I asked becoming very anxious.

"I swear I'm barely touching it" Erika said

"Yeah me too" Chance said.

The planchette moved to the yes.