Chapter 3: Kidnapped

Stealthily moving over to the left container, climbing up and hanging onto the top edge of the container, Sol quickly grabbed the leg of the unsuspecting white fang member, pulling him down to Blake who knocked the man out post-haste with a sharp jab to the face.

[Sol] "that makes one."
[Blake] "now where? The other two will notice if we go after the one at the back."
[Sol] "hmmm."

Sol peeks out from behind the container they currently stand behind, spotting an overly large man with small, round, brown ears, wielding a massive meat cleaver over his shoulder.

[Sol] "so he's big."
[Blake] "plan?"

The white haired boy creases his brow and places his thumb and forefinger across the top of his chin in seemingly deep thought.

[Blake] "well?"
[Sol] "got any fish?"
[Blake] "what?"
[Sol] "never mind. alright. I'm gonna try something. Be ready to fight if it doesn't work."
[Blake] "what are you-?"

Sol peeks out of hiding once more, but instead of looking towards the large bear Faunus, his attention instead shifted over to an open crate out of sight of the other white fang. A sharp, dangerous feeling could be immediately felt from within it by Blake. So much so that she broke out into a slight cold sweat.

[Blake] "what-what did you just do?"
[Sol] "I focused negative emotions over their to try and mess with the faunus' naturally higher animal instinct. I think."
[Blake] "you think?"
[Sol] "it's my first time trying something like that."

Even with the doubt showing on Blake's face, the ploy appeared to work, as the large, cleaver wielding Faunus cautiously walked towards the open container, stepping foot inside and disappearing from sight.

[Sol] "oh hey, it worked."
[Blake] "that..."
[Sol] "let's go."

Sol followed the man into the shadows as quietly as a mouse, unsheathing his blade and raising it above his head.

[Blake] "What are you doi-"

Blake's sudden fear of what Sol was about to do turned out to be unfounded as Sol brought the flat of his sword down upon the bear Faunus' head, rendering him immediately unconscious. Sol turned to face Blake with a quizzical expression.

[Sol] "what?"
[Blake] "n-nothing..."

After knocking out the behemoth of a man-bear, the two sneakily approached the back of the second last container. The two white fang that stood atop the empty metal box still lack the faintest clue as to what's happened with their allies. The two are quickly dispatched by the hunters in training as their heads collide with the hard metal when their legs are pulled out from under them.

[Blake] "remind me what the point of that was?"
[Sol] "what? You mean sneaking around?"
[Blake] "yeah."
[Sol] "now it's two against one. That's why."
[Blake] "but did we really need to be that careful? If it's only another white fang member-"
[Sol] "it's not."
[Blake] "what? How can you know that?"
[Sol] "I didn't detect five sources of negativity. I sensed four and an empty space."
[Blake] "h-huh?"
[Sol] "whoever's in there with the kids is unnaturally calm. Almost... devoid of emotion."
[Blake] "like a robot?"
[Sol] "kind of. If it's what I think it is, you might want to be prepared."
[Blake] "got it."

They stood side by side as they prepared to face whatever new enemy they would now find themselves up against.

The sound of metal latches coming apart and the container doors swinging ever so slowly outwards filled the silence. Emerging from the darkness, a female figure clad in a familiar black armour. Not as sleek as the armour of 3 that Sol faced before, the girl stood at 5'7", three inches shorter than Sol. The main visible difference that sol noticed from this mystery girl and 3 is that her armour had two blades protruding from both arms that reached a few inches past her hands.

[Sol] "so... you as talkative as the last guy?"
[Girl] "..."
[Sol] "I'll take that as a maybe."

The black clad girl began to slowly saunter in their direction before taking off in a burst of speed. Almost disappearing from sight, the girls blades made their way towards Sol's neck. Sol barely avoided, leaning to the left and drawing grimms heart with his left hand, swinging it as she past by. The girl flipped acrobatically to dodge the counter blow, twirling in the air before sliding a small distance behind them.

[Sol] "Blake. Get the kids to hunters heaven and get out of here."
[Blake] "what? Aren't you going to need help with her?"
[Sol] "feel free to come back once you've got the kids to safety."
[Blake] "ah- right."

Blake disengaged from the battle, running towards the captive children while Sol readied himself to face the armoured assassin in front of him. Blake continued towards the children, blindfolded, gagged and shaking with fear, she immediately removed the bindings. Cyan gave her a hateful glare while Millie continued to shake.

[Blake] "it' okay, we're here to rescue you."

Cyans eyes narrowed at the statement.

[Cyan] "we?"

As if to answer the question, the entangled bodies of Sol and the girl fighting made themselves visible to the children as their dance-like fight entranced the young wolf Faunus.

[Cyan] "that's...!"

As the two fighters separated, Sol standing firmly yet breathing roughly in front of Blake and the kids, and the girl, incisions carved into her armour revealing a green skin tight body suit beneath, her breathing calm and stable.

[Blake] "Sol's in trouble..."
[Sol] "I'm fine! Get the kids to safety!"
[Blake] "y-you're sure?"

The armoured girl didn't wait for sol to answer, charging towards him at incredible speed and reengaging them in their dance to the death.

[Sol] "I'm sure! Now go!"

Blake nodded before turning to face the kids, directing them in the opposite direction of the fight. As they ran, the girl made attempts to break away and chase after the fleeing faunus', she was however, stopped each time by the crimson blade of Grimms heart.

[Sol] "am I so boring you have to go after kids instead?"

The girl stands there, gazing at her target. Lightning springs forth from her body as she vanishes from sight, landing unending blows upon Sols body, the yellow eyed boy barely, if at all, keeping up with her movements, dodging very few of her maelstrom of attacks. His clothes and skin being torn by each consecutive attack, Sol is forced to retreat to a distance for the purpose of regaining lost breath.

[Sol] "*pant* *pant*"

The girl launches herself once more towards Sol, shifting direction slightly with every step to confuse her opponent and avoid any attempts at a counter strike. She had moved behind Sol by the time he noticed, her blades nearly reaching the back of his neck before the resounding noise of a shotgun being fired and a fiery blast hit the armoured girl who was too focused on dealing the killing blow to notice, being sent careening across the ground for a few metres, only stopping when she collided with a container, denting it in the process.

[Sol] "who-?"
[???] "what's with you and robot ninjas?"
[Sol] "yang?"