Uncle Severus had on white robes, but he was the only one. He had always prefered to wear robes. Vincent was weraing a white tee shirt and a pair of shorts, like he had at the beach. Also like at the beach, his skin was sun kissed, tanned and golden. It made sense: The beach was where he was happiest. Wyatt was dressed simularly to Scabior, with a fancy white shirt and trousers, as did Dunn, Leeson, and McFareland. Hayse had on a knee length dress that flowed along with her curves, which I had never seen before. She had on a white version of her signature hat.

They all looked so beautiful. Radient, even. I looked down at mayelf: I was still in my old, black pajamas.

When I looked back up, Scabior had a white bundle in his arms. I squinted and he passed the bundle to Uncle Severus. He turned it towards me, and Scabior pulled the cloth down. 

I gasped and covered my mouth.

He was holding a baby. I don't know how I knew, but it was mine. He was holding my baby, Scabior Severus Malfoy; Her official name. The one that was on both the Birth and Death certificate. My darling, who was dead in my world, was living in theirs...

I reached up towards the open sky to no prevail. It felt like the length actually extended instead of shortened. A small sob escaped my troat. All of the happiness I had gained at the sight of them was quickly morphing into sadness. They were all so close, and I couldn't get to them.

One by one, they all began to frown as I cried. A wail left my mouth. The baby suddenly opened it's eyes.

She looked at me, and grinned. I should have been to young to do so, but it did. It reached out for me, and let out a happy squeall.

This upset me even worse. Another sob sounded, and this time Scabior Severus let out a cry herself.

We were both crying for each other. I began jumping and reaching, desprate to get my hands on my baby, but it was no use. She was out of my reach. 

This went on and on until both of our wails were too loud to handle. Uncle Severus handed the baby to Vincent, then turned back. He looked at me with sad eyes, then offered a nod before begining to fade away. 

One by one, they all disappeared, until only Vincent and Scabior Severus was left. I reached for them for the last time and cried out.

"Vincent!'

"...Elle..." He breathed.

"Vince, please help me up... Please..."

"I can't." He shook his head. "Only you can."

"What?... How?"

"You know how. " Was all he offered.

"Vicnent, please don't leave me here. Please don't..." But it was too late, he disapeared along with my baby. I tried to fall to my kness, but the room didn't off enough room, so I just hit my kness and butt against the walls. I stayed that way and sobbed. For the second time in my life, I lost everyone I loved. They were so close, and I had lost them again....

...................................................................

I woke up with a sharp breath. My eyes flew open. The quiet of the room pressed against my eardrums. I was back in St. Mungo's. Lucius was sitting at the desk. Narcissa must have come while I was asleep, becaue she was now sitting in the chair beside my bed. She turned to me, concerned.

"Elle, are you okay? Did you have a bad dream?" 

I completly ignored her, trying to remember what I could of the dream. It was trying to fade away, as dreams always do, but I forced myself to remember.