-Meeting-

[THIRD POV]

The once beautiful shining sun was now setting and before anyone could know, it was setting fast. The Iwatobi gang was still following Momo and had grouped with Gou and Rin, and his friends before they all started to follow Momo. "Where is he going? He's heading the wrong way from the Academy.." Rin said frowning a bit when seeing Momo turn the opposite direction of the Samezuka Academy. The rest shrugged and continued to follow the young Mikoshiba. They noticed that they were in a neighbor, they all looked at each other before watching Momo stop in front of a traditional Japanese house and he walks in, not really seeing the whole gang watching him from a bush. They got up from the bush and wondered why Momo went inside that house and why he wasn't already back at the Academy. "Who's house is that?" Rei asked wondering who could it be. "Well let's knock on the door!!" Nagisa ran to the door and Rei cursed at him "Nagisa!!" The rest followed him as he rings the door bell. Rei started to scold at Nagisa as the door opens to show a girl, a girl with fire red hair and golden yellow eyes.

Her face concealed a frown when seeing all the people at her front door, she sighed and looked back behind her "Dammit Momo! I thought I told you not to bring guests!" She yelled and waited for an response but didn't get one. She sighed and looked at the men before seeing Gou, she stares at her with wide golden eyes. Gou started to sweat a little and let out a yelp when soft yet rough hands grabbed her shoulders. Golden yellow eyes analysed her face and body, soon a faint blush appeared on her sightly tanned cheeks "You're cute..." The girl pulled away and grinned. Gou deadpanned when hearing that phrase once. The girl then looked at the males and leaned against the door "So... How are you people?" She asked raising an eyebrow, slowly eyeing each male and Gou. Her eyes widen and she grinned again "Nitori!" She hugged the sliverette who squeaked, she laughed a bit and pulled away. "It's good seeing you in person." She said ruffling his hair before stepping back. She noticed the jackets that Rin, Sousuke and Nitori were wearing before turned her head to inside the house "Oi Seijuro! I think some of your buddies are here. You guys can come in." She said and she slid the door open before walking in the house.

The gang looked at each other before following her in one by one, taking off their shoes and followed her to main room where two familiar orange haired males sat, eating some white rice. The Samezuka boys eyes widen when seeing their former coach inside of a girls house! "Seijuro?! Momo?!" The said names turned around with their cheeks puffed out with rice in their mouths, they tilted their heads in confusion when they heard their name. They soon swallowed their mouth full of rice and grinned "Hey!!" The girl comes back in with a few bowls of rice on a tray. "Thank the gods I still had some. Luckily those two doofuses didn't eat it all." She said looking at them and set the tray down on the table. "(Y/n)-nii!!" Momo pouted and Seijuro shakes his head. Makoto froze a bit when hearing a familiar name "Who are you by the way?" Rei asked looking at the girl. The girl smirked and put her hands on her hips "I am (Y/n) Mikoshiba!! Transferred from the U.S!! Third Year Student! Hi~!" She waved and smiled. All their mouths dropped open when she spoke. Nagisa smiled and leaped at her "(Y/n)-chan!! Your back!!" He cheered as he hugged the short female making her stumble a bit and quietly chuckled. She started to sweat "H-Hello to you too, Nagisa..." She whispered as he tighten his hug without knowing, a sickening crack came from the females back making everyone jump and cringe "H....Help...!" She struggled out and soon the older Mikoshiba pulled her away from Nagisa, sending a glare to him.

"Okay! No one touches my baby sister!!" He said pulling (Y/n) closer, basically pushing her face into his muscular chest. The female Mikoshiba sweatdropped and struggled "Seijuro! I'm not a kid anymore!" She hissed trying to pull away from her older brother while he whined that his baby sister was getting too big for his brothers love. The rest of them watched them before Rin looked at Momo "So this is where you've been?" Momo just sheepishly scratched his neck and chuckled nervously "Yeah. But for a good reason!" He said looking at him. Rin raises an eyebrow at this. They all sat down around the living room once the yelling stopped. "Wow, you look so different (Y/n)." Makoto said looking at the female he knew since elementary school. She smiled a bit "You too Tachibana... Your tall as a tree and still act like my foster mom." He blushes and chuckled. "So... How was America like (Y/n)-chan?" Nagisa asked excitedly looking at her. She leaned back on her arm and thought about it "It wasn't so bad..." She answered simply and looks at Rei "Who are you? I've never seen you before..." She said crossing her arms and narrowed her arms. Rei was about to speak when Nagisa butted in "He's apart of our swim team! His speciality is Butterfly! His name is Rei Ryugazaki!" Rei frowns at Nagisa "I Can't Introduce Myself, Nagisa!!" (Y/n) sighed and rubbed her forehead. She just moved in and was already getting a headache. "When did you get back?" She looks at whoever spoke, which was Rin.

"I got back a few days ago. Sorry I had Momo leave early. He was helping me unpack my things." She said sincerely scratching her cheek. Rin nodded and waved it off. "So which school are you going to?" Makoto asked and (Y/n) sighed. "I'm not." She said bluntly which earned a lot of looks "What?!" Her brother Seijuro grabbed his sisters shoulder and looked into her eyes as he shook her "Why Aren't You Going To School! You Need Education!!" She frowned and pushed him away "I didn't want to tell you because I knew you would be like this!... Anyway, I'm not really going to school. I am taking online classes ever since I arrive to America. Plus if I did go to school here, I wouldn't wear the uniform for the girls." She explained putting some rice in her mouth. The males look at her, her childhood friends stared at her. She stared at the table in silence, not really daring to say another word. Everyone sat in silence before someone cleared their throat "I've heard your a track and sports star, Miss Mikoshiba." Rei said pushing up his glasses and (Y/n) scoffed "Drop the "Miss", I'm not that old!" Everyone chuckled and she nodded "And, yes... You are correct. The reason I came back is because I was scouted." She said smiling a bit. Then everything went silent. She got scouted?? What! She was soon tackled into a hug and was strangled to death by Nagisa and Momo. A tick mark came upon Seijuro's forehead "Alright! That's enough hugging my baby sister!" He yelled pulling the two away and hugged her dearly.

(Y/n) soon happened to pull away from her brothers hold and looked at her four friends "So... Are you guys still into swimming?" She asked and they nodded making her smile a bit. She was glad that they were still swimming but she was also glad that they didn't see through her smile. (Y/n) soon stood up and Gou gasped when seeing the jacket around her waist. It was the same designed jacket that the hooded figure bumped into her earlier. "You!!" She points at her making her widen her eyes and stare at her as if she was deer at head lights "Your The One That Bumped Into Me At The Park!" The female Mikoshiba slowly started to scratch her cheek sheepishly "Sorry... I was in a rush." She laughed a bit. They all began to laugh when she told why she was in a rush and the moon started to rise slowly. (Y/n) looks at her watch to check the time "You all should get going. It's 11:30." She said looking at her friends and brothers. They nodded and went to get their stuff together, (Y/n) followed them out and waved. Seijuro stayed behind with Momo while the others waited outside the house. They watched as the siblings do their famous handshake which was they would fist bump then twirl away and slap their hands together and do pointing fingers and then wink. "Let's go Momo!" Nitori yelled as the siblings hugged it out and then the two males walked out. (Y/n) waved as they walked down the sidewalk before closing the door behind her. She smiled and went to bed 'It's good to be home.'