ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼ

(I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴜsɪɴɢ ʙᴏʟᴅ ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄs ғᴏʀ ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ sᴘᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ)

[Edited on 12/30/19]
[Edited #2 on 11/21/20]
__________________________________________________________

'Adrenaline... it was something that made a situation more enticing or fueling the will to live'

It ran in the veins that pumped the blood into the heart of a young girl as she raced against a blonde haired boy. Both of them pushed themselves to be in front, breathing heavily out of their mouths. The girl could feel her lungs ache in the need of the fresh air when seeing the finish line.

Behind the two were three boys who were walking behind them.

The girl let out a victory cheer, throwing her arms up in the air as she jumped pass her competitor with a new found fit of energy.

Her wild reddish orange hair flew with the cooling breeze, illuminating her wide golden honey eyes brightened up with excitement. She gave a wide grin that showed off her pearly whites, and complimented her wild glowing features.

"Aww..(Y/n)-Chan! You're so fast!" A little blonde haired boy whined, panting heavily after their race they had finished.

"Nagisa-Chan! Don't be upset!" She chirped smiling, gaining her breath.

The girl slowly pivot around on her heel, grinning more at the other boys. With the placement of her hands on her hips, she let out a few giggles. She held pride in her stance, and she would show it proudly.

The girl was something else. Everyone knew that, so did she. She wasn't like the other girls in her class which she found that it was okay to be different.

As the two racers giggle at one another, the other three came up to them. All of them were different, but all had something in common.

"Wow (Y/n)-Chan! You're really fast! Maybe, you should try track in middle school or high school!" The taller of the bunch said, looking at the girl in awe.

The said name hums silently, closing her eyes in thought. She stayed silent for a minute, or two before she shook her head and grins.

"Nah! I wouldn't want to miss out on you guys, Mako-Chan! Like I said, You swim. I watch!" She giggled.

Makoto sighed, but smiled softly at her.

The girl smiled back before looking up at the sky, gazing at the fluffy white clouds that filled the bright blue sky. It had so many wonders to fill and find.

Her golden eyes sparkled when they returned to her friends curious gazes. Her tiny hand clenched into a fist, and she placed it in front of her.

"I don't care where either of us go, but no matter what, I'm hoping we all be friends together. For the future!" She chirped, giving them a closed eye smile with her cheeks turning pink.

All four of them stared at her before glancing at each other. One by one, they smiled and connected their fists

"For The Future!!"

————

Golden honey eyes stared up at the slight taller males, sadly. There were no words on how she felt. She didn't know what to say to them, and not wanting to say that she had gotten a recommendation to transfer to the United States.