Chapter 12

Naruto's POV
I opened my eyes to find myself in a huge room, with a metal door and a wooden chair the only things visible.

   I tried to get up but couldn't.

I looked down at myself, noticing for the first time that I was strapped to a metal chair, binds holding my wrists and ankles, my feet were bare and I didn't have any of my weapons on me. I tried to make the chair fall back, but it seemed to be glued to the ground.

I sighed in frustration, "how did I even get myself here?" I sighed again and threw my head back as I recalled last night, cursing myself for falling asleep.

"Oh, look who's finally awake!"

My head whipped down and my eyes widened as I stared at the short figure approaching me, a huge muscular man following right behind him. I must have been deep in my thoughts to have not heard the metal door open.

"I'm Gato," he said, stopping in front of me and leaning on his cane, "care to introduce yourself?"

I sneered at him, "yeah. Right."

In a fast movement, he raised the cane from the ground a bit and smashed it down onto my right foot. He pressed it down further as he leaned forward on it, "who. Are. You?"

I spat at him, ignoring the pain in my foot.

He recoiled, and wiped at his face with a disgusted look. He raised his cane up again, and brought it down on me hard, over and over again.

I just winced, not giving him any satisfaction.

Stepping back, he tilted his head a bit, "I want to know who he is and why he's here," he said to big guy behind him.

He turned and walked out of the room slowly, making a tapping sound with every step.

"Well, he's slow," I remarked.

He stopped walking and big guy cracked his knuckles.

I rolled my eyes, "you don't scare me."

He pulled his fist back then delivered a punch right to my face. A sickening crack resounded throughout the warehouse and I bit my tongue, holding back a scream.

Seemingly satisfied, Gato continued to make his way out of the room.

I glared at his back then looked up at big guy, forcing a mocking grin, though it hurt. His fist collided with my face again, and I grimaced at the metallic taste of blood in my mouth.

"I want him to be able to talk," Gato said before exiting. Getting the message, big guy delivered his next blow to my stomach.

Spitting blood, I looked up at my interrogator and studied him. Not long after, I asked, "so, what happens to you if you don't get what he wants?"

Pulling out a knife from one of the pockets of his pants and leaning down so his face was right in front of mine, he took hold of my hair. Plunging the knife into my side, he said, "it won't happen."

Biting back a scream, I shrugged, "we'll see," I said, trying to keep my blank look and mocking attitude through the pain.

He dragged the knife towards my stomach, and I screamed, not able to hold it back anymore. He suddenly stopped, an interested look on his face, "what is this?" He pulled my shirt up.