Shit is changing

2 weeks later

Kayla pov

What's up y'all my birthday was turnt. August is over here once again. He sleep rn . I'm just laying i this damn bed trying to figure out what we gone do today.

(Kaylas dad) kd: kayla

I wanna know why tf I hear crying.

August- no don't move

"You really don't hear that shit"

August- man (gets out the bed about to go see what's going on)

"August no"

August- man whatever but if he put his hand on y'all than...

"Ok" ( get up and walks out room)

I can't stand my dad sometimes I just wanna move back to Jackson (that's my real home town shot out to them)but I have no family down there . Well yes I do, I found my dad putting his Hands on my sister. At this point I was pissed, this is why I  don't let them be around  him because this man is crazy.

"Wtf man" (snatches his hands away from Kaylin)

Dad: I found this lil bitch in my damn fridge

He would call his kids anything, sometimes I would wish that my brother was still alive yep the brother that I was talking about yea. He died because he was in the army he said when he was done with the army he was coming hide and he died a yea ago so that means we would have been out this damn house.

" I buy all this shit that's in here any way" (gets some food out the fridge) "here go upstairs to my room and eat"

Dad- so u think it's ok to get anything you want u might put shit in that damn fridge and take care of them girls but u know that u ain't shit (all up in my face)

"Man get the fuck out my damn face"

Dad- bitch (slaps me)

August pov

All I hear is a lot of yelling. The girls told my what happened so imma about to go down stairs I know kay don't want me too but when it comes to them I have to do what a nigga gotta do. I open the door and went downstairs

Kay- you bitch (holding her face)

Her dad- you have some nigga in my damn house (punches her) u ain't nothing but a hoe

Kay- I ain't no damn hoe (punches him repeatedly)

Her dad- I cant believe your mom left me with y'all asses she didn't want y'all and wtf made her think that I wanted y'all (punches her then slaps her)

Kay can Defend herself but like I said. He put her hands on her then he talking shit once he said that last sentence they just started fighting. I wanna get in it but this is family shit I just Finna tell the kids to just pack they stuff.i went back up stairs to see the kids done with their food and watching the 📺. I grabbed their plates and told them to go pack all they stuff . I went back down stairs and put their plates away and saw that kay was stuck in her dad grip. I went over there to where they was and got her out his grip and told her to go pack her stuff. When she went to her room her dad and me just started arguing.

Melv pov

Wassup y'all let me introduce myself I'm Melvin one of august brothers. I have 2 kids rn I have 2 beautiful girls and I am still with my baby mama I have been with her every since high school. Me and my siblings  dad died and we have a stepdad now he on drugs I really don't wanna talk about it but yea. As y'all know I run in the streets with august we run in these streets for 1 reason and that is to make sure our people straight.