Burger To The Face: Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Nicki Minaj's Songs Are Great Too

THAT AFTERNOON I rode home with Josh. The radio was blasting ' 5 Seconds of Summer ' which I made Josh turn on. " You listen to this? " He asks.

" Yes dummy. They are the shit. " I say. He rolls his eyes.

" I prefer Nicki Minaj " He says. " That's because of her big ass " I laugh. " No, I like her songs. See, " He changes the music and puts his music playlist on shuffle.

' Anaconda ' starts playing and I start laughing more. " No, no, no, no you are not. "

" Yes I am. " He confidently said.

My anaconda don't

My anaconda don't

My anaconda don't, want, none unless ya got buns hun

He then proceeded to start rapping the full rap verse with had me in tears laughing.

Boy toy named Troy used to live in Detroit. Big big big money, he was getting some coins

Was the shootouts with the law, but he live in a palace

Bought me Alexander McQueen he was keeping me stylish

Now that's real, real, real

One in my purse, bitch, I came dressed to kill
Who wanna go first? I had them pushing daffodils I'm high as hell I only took a half a pill

I'm on some dumb shit

By the way, what he say? He can't tell I'm missing no meals, come through and fuck him in my automobile. Let him eat it with his grills and he tellin' me to chill. And he telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal

Say he don't like em' boney he want something he can grab. So I pulled up in the jag, and I hit him with the jab like dun-d-d-dun-dun-d-d-dun-dun.

I laughed the whole way through and ounce he was done I was clenching my stomach and my eyes were streaming tears of laughter.

" I know I'm amazing aren't I? " He smiles. " I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. " I wheezed. " It took me a while but singing in the shower really helped perfect my rapping skills. " He says confidently. And I laugh harder.

" You sing in the shower? " I laugh he nods. " Who doesn't? " He asks. " True. " Ounce I was able to compose myself I asked Josh.

" Who's house we going to ' visit ' tonight? " I ask. " Uh...Well we already got back at Zack's ex, so we should do Elliot's school bully. That way we can save Ivey and Austin for last. " He explains and I nod my head.