Burger To The Face: Chapter 4

AN/ SORRY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER HAVING NO GIF :( WOULDN'T LOAD:(

BUT ENJOY

Chapter 4: The Four Chupacabras? Really?

JOSH DROPPED ME OFF AT MY HOUSE. Our plan was about to go to action. And I was beyond excited.

" Hey mom, hey McKenzie, hey dad. I'm home. " I yell. My mom, comes over to me and gives me a hug. " Oh sweetie I missed you! "

" Ma, I was at school. " I say. She was the over dramatic one. Even though I looked like her, from the hair to the shortness. We were nothing a like personality wise.

" Oh and dad is in his office. Go say hi to him. " I roll my eyes. But I eventually head upstairs.

" Hey baby sis. " McKenzie says. Ruffling my hair, she was 20 and just got home from community college. She was studying to be a teacher.

" Hey Kenzie. " I say back to her before heading upstairs to Dads office.

My dad was a ex-military and now was a cop. So of course, he was very strict on us girls.

" Why are you late? " He asks. He was typing away on his computer, but stopped to talk to me.

" Sorry dad, my friend Josh gave me a ride home- " My eyes widen when I realize my mistake.

I. Said. A. Boys. Name.

" Who is he? Why where you with him? Is he your boyfriend? He better not touch you in anyway that makes me want to bury him 6 feet under. " He says. " Just a friend dad. " I groan.

" Are you sure? "

" Yes daddy. Now I have homework to do. " I roll my eyes and walk out of his office into my room.

Man sometimes my dad can be such a meany.

I walked into my room and pulled out my math textbook and began doing the 1 inch packet my teacher gave me to finish by the end of the week.

Well I attempt to finish.

After two hours of procrastinating and throwing fits. I only get to question 28 before giving up all together.

It was 8 and I went downstairs to eat dinner.

" Hey mom, hey dad. I'm going to eat upstairs bye! " I grab a plate and rush up the stairs before they can protest even further.

I look down at my plate when I sit on my bed and cringe. Spaghetti. I mean it's not that I hate it. I love spaghetti, but...my dad cooked it. I know that for a fact. And his cooking is gross. I'm just gonna push some of the spaghetti to the side so it looked like I actually ate the food.

I set the plate on my table and decided to ' Get ready ' for bed. I looked at the clock and noticed it was 8:42. My parents will be in bed by nine and take about ten minutes to fall asleep, so I need to be out the door by 9:15 just to make sure I'm ok.

I run to my closet and change into dark clothes, not all black, just darker clothes. I throw on a dark gray v-neck with black ripped pants. And some all black converse.

I hear my dad calling my name and footsteps towards my room. I freak out before jumping under the covers just in time before my dad opens the door.

" Hey sweetie, you didn't finish the spaghetti I made. " He looks at the plate. " Oh I got really full. I would of finished it because it's so good. "

He smiles. " Aw thank you. I take for you, then I'm going to go to bed. Goodnight Nessa. " He says. " Goodnight! " I say. I get on my phone to text Josh.