Burger To The Face: Chapter 6

Chapter 6: And Just A Tinge Of Brutal

MY PHONE WENT OFF AROUND 6AM. I groan before grabbing it and answering whoever interrupted my sleep.

" The fuck you want? " I say groggily. " Rise and shine blondie! " Zack yells through the phone I groan more. " It's super early. " I say.

" Yeah, but nut job over here just couldn't wait to get one of those Starbucks coffee things. " Elliot groaned on the other line.

" It's called a Unicorn Frappe idiot. " Zack defends. " Ok but why are you calling me. "

" We are driving you to school. Now get your lazy ass up, we will be there in 10. " Josh says. I was about to protest when he hung up on me.

" Of course. Oh no Nessa, we will let you sleep in for another 30 minutes because we are great friends.

Really?!

Yes of course! We are good friends who would never want to disturb your sleep!

You guys are the best! " I mimic a fake conversation to myself. I rub my eyes before getting up and walking over to my closet and picking out the first thing that came to mind.

AN:// Picture up above!

I slip on my cream boots after getting dressed and immediately feel 3 inches taller. The power of heeled boots!

If only I was average height. I could have been 5'9 at least. I would have been able to walk The Victorious Secret Runway. But no. Life gave me short legs.

Is there such thing as 10 inch heels?

After applying a little bit of concealer and mascara, I grab my backpack and head downstairs to see everyone at the table eating breakfast.

" Hey mom, hey dad, hey Mckenzie. " I say grabbing a banana and eating it quickly.

" You seem to be in a rush. " Mckenzie says eating her waffles.

 " Mckenzie says eating her waffles