Burger To The Face: Chapter 2

AN/ AUSTIN ^^^Chapter 2: Nessa, Meet Idiots, One, Two, And Three

AN/ AUSTIN ^^^
Chapter 2: Nessa, Meet Idiots, One, Two, And Three

AS WE STOOD THEIR WAITING FOR HIS MOM all there was, was just complete...silence.

We didn't know each other that well. At all. All I knew was he was popular and cocky, and can pull off glasses... and happened to have a attractive face. But anything else...no. Does he know anything about me? I don't know that either. It seems weird, considering I have known him since we were in diapers. Yes you heard me right. I've ' known ' him since we were  in diapers.

We used to go to the same babysitter. She would take care of us and has taken care of us since we were about 6 months old, well I was 6 months and Josh was 10 months. I mean I am a March baby.

" Hey Nessa! " Me and Josh's heads snap over to the voice. Oh god, I think I'm gonna puke.

Austin Wallace. My ex.

I tense right beside Josh. He looks down at me but stays in his place. Not wanting to intervene.

Austin comes up to me for a hug and a kiss. " Hey baby- " I push him back. He seemed taken back by my actions. Before noticing me covered in food and notices Josh as well.

" Why? " I say to Austin. " What do you mean babe- "

" I saw you and Ivey last night. " I say. His eyes darken a little in disappointment. Is he 1. sad he did it? Or 2. sad he got caught?

I have a feeling it was 2.

" I'm sorry Nessa, it was an accident- "

" Really, really? An accident? Those photos said otherwise. " I say back, my voice getting louder. " Will you just hear me out- "

" No Austin. I have had enough. "

" What do you mean you've had enough? " He says. I then say something that I haven't told anyone.

" I have seen the signs of you losing interest in me. I have seen the shirts and I have smelled the cheap perfume on your clothes. I'm not stupid. " I say. His eyes widen. " Then how were you so stupid enough to stay? " He says closing the space between us. His blue eyes darken even more.

That's when I became small. I suddenly lost all of my confidence and power. It was like all of that was stripped away from me. Leaving me hopeless. " Hey back off buddy. " Josh steps in, getting between me and Austin.

" And what are you doing? " Austin asks as the tension rises. " Trying to make the situation better, you don't seem to like me near her don't you? " Josh cocks his head to the side and narrows his eyes. Making him look dangerous. But if you really know him... he's just as harmless as a baby chipmunk.