Burger To The Face: Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Is It Illegal To Punch A Teacher?

" SO ARE YOU GOING TO SAY YES? " Elliot asks. I stood there for about 10 minutes thinking. Is it actually worth it? It's my last year of high school before college. She faked being my best friend for over a decade. I was voted as most lazy in sophomore year. Apparently I have no social skills, and I'm ' boring '

" Alright let's do it. " I say. The boys cheer. " Ok, but...I want to get some revenge of my own. " Zack says. I raise my eyebrows. " On who? "

" Stacy Brinkmen. " He muffles, still eating Cheetos. " Oooooh her. Your ex. " Josh says. " Ugh. Don't remind me. " Zack rolls his eyes.

" Oh I remember her. You cried over her for a month. " Elliot says. I snort a laugh. " Did not. " Zack defends.

Flashback

" I WILL NEVER DATE AGAIN! " Zack wails blowing his nose. " You guys were together for two weeks. " Josh says.

" SHUT UP WE WERE IN LOVE! "

" So you are going to take out your anger by eating and watching ' The Notebook ' on repeat? " Elliot says. Zack just cries more. He hugged the teddy bear Stacy gave him and had a blanket around him. He held the bear while he was in the fetal position on the couch. Which was littered with food and tissues.

" STACY COME BACK! " Zack yells crying.

End of flashback

I was rolling on the floor. Tears were in my eyes as me and Josh were laughing out asses off. Elliot clutched his stomach from laughing so much.

" Whatever, I just want payback for breaking my heart. " Zack pouts. " You dated her in high school. You were a junior! " Josh exclaims.

" Shut up you were 14, too young to understand love. " Zack explains. " It's a three year difference..."

" Well I still want payback. " Zack finished. " Alright we will avenge your ex. " I say.

" Well if you are getting payback. I want in on the action. " Elliot says. " On who? " Josh says.

" Michel Walters. " - Elliot sarcastically says. - " That son of a bitch tormented me all of middle school and high school. It's time to have a little ' friendly reunion ' with him. " Elliot makes quotation marks with his fingers.

" Ok, ok you ignorant baboons. We'll get back at the people who you want. " Josh says. I was about to ask Josh who he wanted to get back at. Before Amy, his mom opened the front door saying my parents were home. " Oh ok Amy. " I say. I made sure to get all the boys numbers.