Chapter thirty

LaNyiah

Play1st^^^^

I wake up this morning with a lot on my mind. It's been two months since the incident and I've healed but I still have very sore moments. I got up looking out the window seeing that yet again Jaylen is gone. It shouldn't matter to me because he's not my man. The last month he has been distant. It seems the better I get, the more he stayed away.

I walked downstairs to eat breakfast alone again. I was becoming use to it. As I sat down after cooking grill cheese and sausage sandwich, pretty much a melt with my twist, grits, eggs, and a strawberry banana smoothie, I got a text from Nia telling me she needed help getting ready for her date and she would be at Ty's house in an hour or so. She said something else happened and they were leaving early but she would tell me later.

I stood up once I was done eating, and washed the pots and dishes I used, then dried them out, then put them all back where they belong, then  cleaned the stove and counter tops off.

I was still in my matching coral colored lace bra and panty set when I finally checked the clock, and I noticed it was about two o'clock. I slipped on some jeans, and a white shirt and slipped on my flip flops.

I went through the side door that leads to Ty's house, as I arrived I knocked, and Nia opened the door she was still in her school clothes. I followed her upstairs to the guest room that she sleeps in.

She asked me to find her something for her date. I think it's cute he still finds time for her. My heart feels broken but it shouldn't. I decided I'm going back to school. I have to face my demons and clean out my apartment and terminate my lease.

I'll leave the furniture for the students who need it. I just want to move past this part of my life. I will be back in time to present my paper, the topic is family. It's been a hard one to write but also a great one. Reminded me of how great my mom was. Blood didn't need to make her my mom. She has been since I was six months old.

Nia came out the bathroom and I had laid her outfit out for her which consisted of black tights a white tank rob and a jean cutting down which she left open but tied at the bottom. With a nice four inch two strap heel. It was simple but she was rocking it to the max.

"Nia, I'm so ready to go home" I said hoping she she would be excited, but she brushed it off and said we would talk later. I hug her and kissed her and left to head back to Jay house.

As I walk in just as expected he's not here. I walk upstairs to the guest room. I moved into it like a month ago. If he noticed he didn't say anything. I know he's sexually frustrated but I'm not tryna go there right now. As much as he sets my soul on fire, I don't know, I just feel like he's not attracted to me, and it is as I suspected it was. It was just a hero and damsel in distress type of thing.

I walked to my room and went to closet pulling out two different bags. I took one and packed it with all my underwear and t shirts and shorts, things I like to lounge around the house in. The next one I packed was my bath stuff, and hair care products. I don't do make up, I really didn't have to pack that. I then grab another one and started with my closet. I didn't realize how many clothes of mine Nia brought over here. Like I was moving in OR something.

I was making my third trip when I heard the front door. I knew he was gone. I turned on love - Kendrick Lamar ft zacari