"You guys, prepare to use Fairy Sphere!" Guildarts advised.

"Prepare?" Macao questioned.

"What in the world should we..." Romeo was cut off by grabbing Elfman's hand.

"We hold hands. Come, everyone!" Evergreen encouraged. Just in time Acnologia arrived following after Minerva and Yukino who were being carried by Frosch and Lector.

"This is bad! He's gonna attack!" Guildarts exclaimed as Acnologia seemed to load up.

"Everyone, get down!" Bickslow yelled. In the blink of an eye Acnologia released his breath which shot multiple lasers that began to hit everywhere. Just as the attacks began to hit I felt someone envelop me in their arms using their body. I looked up and saw Gray protecting me. Once the firing seemed to stop we looked up and stared in fear as Acnologia destroyed all the ships.

"The ships were all destroyed..." Erza stared at the ocean where only pieces of the ships laid.

"Let's stick withe the plan! Let's build a ship!" Gray let go and went to the boardwalk.

"Wha!"

"I see!" Romeo nodded.

"Lyon, give me a hand! Let's create a giant ice ship!" Gray turned to the white haired male.

"Yes!" He nodded.

"Juvia will help, too!" The bluentte joined.

"Let's hold each others hands to boost our magical powers!" Cana exclaimed,

"Until Lucy arrives... Don't let go!" She grasped my hand as I walked over to the group. While we were waiting Gray, Lyon, and Juiva managed to make a giant ship, with that they gave Erza and Mirajane a signal to initiate their attack on the dragon. Joining us Lucy stood in the middle.

"Everything ready! Let's move Acnologia to the ship!" The blonde nodded.

"Ok! Let's start!" Mirajane began to fly as she transformed into one of her Satan souls. Erza and Mira immediately began to attack meanwhile Juvia used her magic to move the water to put the ship into position. Once everything was ready they easily knocked Acnologia onto the ship.

"Now, Lucy!" Mira exclaimed.

"Release all your magical power!" Lucy exclaimed. Holding hands we released as much s we could,

"FAIRY SPHERE! ACTIVATE!" Lucy exclaimed. In no time a sphere with a yellowy surrounded the damned dragon.

"We did it!" Erza exclaimed. It all seemed to be going well until Acnologia began ramming onto the sphere.

"Fairy Sphere will collapse!" Lily exclaimed

"No..." Levy breathed out.

"Our magical power... Is not enough." Lucy collapsed.

"Then let us use the whole continent's!" Meredy ran towards us.

"Meredy!" Juvia smiled.

"Sorry i'm late. The collected power of everyone will be gathered here." She winked.

"Amazing." Lucy gasped as there seemed to be more power than before.

"Use our magical power!" Mirajane exclaimed.

"GOOOOOOO!" Erza exclaimed.

"This is our magical power!" Gray exclaimed.

"The magical power!" Happy exclaimed.

"Of all the mages on this continent!" I finished.

"Fairy Sphere!" Activating it even stronger this time we put everyones power into it.

"Acnologia is..." Erza gasped.

"Falling apart!" Mira added.

"We did it!" Happy cheered.

"Natsu and the others won!!" Lucy wiped away her tears of joy. Immediately everyone went into a frenzy of happiness to add on to our joy the dragon slayers began falling out of the sky. Natsu landed on Lucy, Laxus with his team, Gajeel with Levy and lily, Wendy with Carla and Sherria, and Sting and Rouge landed with their fellow guild members.

"I'm home!" Natsu exclaimed as he pinned Happy and Lucy.

"Welcome home!" They exclaimed back. With a smile we ended this era of war.

...

It was late out everyone finished whatever clean up they could do and went home to sleep with their loved ones. I wandered around the streets. I was still pretty angry at Gray for trying to use Iced Shell... again so I went against going home. I wanted to go to Lucy but I didn't want to bother her time with Natsu.

"She should just marry him already." I huffed as my legs somehow brought me to the forrest and into the clearing where I went with Gray on our first date. Walking towards the cherry blossom tree that stood in the middle I leaned against it before sliding down into the flowers. They way I laid there reminded me of Alice in wonderland how she lays in the field of flowers at the beginning of the movie.

"I thought i'd find you here." Gray sighed.

"What do you want?" I frowned closing my eyes.

"I want to know why you're mad at me." He stated.

"Because you're an idiot." I stated.

"It's more than that." He insisted.

"Then you guess why." I felt the tears stinging at the corner of my eyes. He ploped down next to me with a sigh.

"I'm sorry. I tried to use 'Iced Shell' without thinking of how it might affect you or the others." He mumbled.

"Damn right you didn't think!" I sat up finally staring at him in the eyes.

"YOU DIDN'T THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH IT WOULD'VE HURT ANYONE AROUND YOU. YOU DIDN'T THINK ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE I WOULD'VE FELT KNOWING THAT THE ONLY WAY I WAS EVER GONNA GET TO SEE YOU WAS IN THE FORM OF AN ICY PRISON FOR ZEREF!... I love you, you idiot. I may not show it or say it much but you mean the absolute world to me. If something were to happen to you I would... I.... I would never forgive myself!" I began lower my voice as I fell onto his chest and let my feelings out.

"I-I'm sorry..." Gray whispered hugging me as I cried into his chest.

"You better be." I sobbed.

"Let's go home." He picked me up.

"Y-yeah..." I mumbled cuddling into his warm chest.

"I love you too by the way." I could practically feel the smirk in his voice.

"Shut up!" I exclaimed wiping away the fluids on my face. Chuckling Gray carried me all the way home.

~end~

❁❃❁❃❁❃❁❃❁❃❁❃❁❃❁❃

Kidding maybe like a chapter or so left. This is the last update for today cause apparently they told us to wait till wednesday for a surprise so i'm gonna wait and see what they do. I hope it's an extra chapter. ☆ ‿☆ if it's not a new chapter i'll just come up with my own ending. But i'll just say this THE END IS NEAR for this book at least....