Chapter 12

"It was you!!" His world came crashing down as her voice echoed in the vast room.

"I know you would hate me for this. Even I loath myself after doing such a sin. How could I just kill someone whom I loved. I know no one would forgive me. I am such a sinner. I...." I was unable to speak anymore as my lips were trapped by his. It took me few moments to reconcile that he was actually kissing me. Why was he so unexpected? In a situation like this where a man generally would get angry, he just couldn't stop showcasing his love. I gave in to his flow. Feeling his skin after ages!

"Ab tum chup hi nahi ho rahi thi to main aur kya karta!" He said withdrawing from the kiss, our breaths still erratic and loud.

"And stop blaming yourself.... I somewhere knew this fact." He said settling beside me.

"What you knew this? How!?"

"I don't know if you would believe me or not...but I always used to get nightmares of a vampire killing me.... but I always chucked it away thinking that it was just a consequence of my everlasting craze for supernatural...... and I had always seen some weird flashbacks which before I could never relate to.... But after hearing everything I can relate to the dreams why they were coming."

"That's why you came back here cause there was something that connected us.....otherwise any guy would have just ran away after knowing what I really am."

"Yaa.....after knowing the truth.... Even I thought of going away from you but then something always attracted me towards you...... aakhir kuch to hai tujhse raabta!"

Aww! Why does this man still make me fall in love with him again and again! He still had the charm to win hearts like he had ages ago!

"But sonakshi! If john has returned back... He must be having some motive behind it." His point was quite relevant.

"Yess! Even I thought so... He must be having some motive come back in our life.....The last time he came for the necklace!"

"Necklace! which necklace? "

"It's a royal necklace which had been carried away from the our generation to generation.... That necklace had a Ruby studded on it..... It was special as it gave powers to the vampire once they wear it..... That's why john and carolyn had been so keen then to get it!...but they never got that!"

"That's it! That's what they are here for!"

"No this must not be the reason..... As the Ruby was already destroyed!.... there must be some reason for they are here and we have to find that!" I was very keen to know what their plan was. At least I couldn't let them ruin my life again especially when everything was settling down so well. But at least I wasn't afraid of fighting alone.....cause I knew that this time I was not alone!

"Then to find out we first need to get back to Delhi....I am sure that John would be there!"

"Absolutely!... If john is there then I am very sure that Carolyn also would be there!... Cause they do everything together.... So must have planned this thing also together! "

"So let's go Delhi!" he said forwarding his hand and within no second I clasped his hand and we walked away from the mehrengarh fort.

On the way to Delhi, (narrator's pov)

Dev and sonakshi made a halt as dev was extremely tired while driving. Sonakshi couldn't stop enjoying each and every moment with him. Though she had spent 216 years on this earth, but she never lived this fullest when she was with him.

"Sonakshi! All these years did you have boyfriends?" He startled her by his voice while she was busy dreaming of them.

"Yes... Many came and went and many took my breaths away but only you reminded me to breath again!" She confessed and he was awestruck! He still is the best partner she had ever had. He came upon her on her seat leaving his drivers seat. She being startled by his 'oh so sudden' acts. He caged her between him and the seat and moved forward her face. She responded him by latching her lips with his. Both flowed into each other's love. Both drowning into each other. Just then sonakshi pushed dev away from her and dev cringed to it.

"Dev.....stay away!!.....your smell.....I can't..... I can't control my urge.... Please stay away!!" She said her breaths still erratic and uneven. He caressed her cheeks, trying to calm her down and making it easy for her.

"I know it's difficult for you.... But I will always wait for you for you waited for me 216 years!"

"I just don't wanna hurt you again..... I can never trust myself for having you safe.... For I can hurt you....like I did now?" she said as tears rolled from her eyes and he couldn't understand anything.

"Now?"

"Check your neck!" She said and he touched his neck and could feel the bruises. There were finger like marks on his neck. Surely her hold made those marks. But he never felt her hold so tight. She eyed him apologetically feeling guilty.

"Hey....This is nothing....these pains are nothing when you are with me!" He cupped her face and consoled her.

"You know all these years I had always dreamt of a parallel universe where our beginnings didn't have an end." She said and hugged him delicately thinking that her hold would be tight enough to choke him. But he couldn't bare the distance and hugged her tighter. He retracted himself from her and tried getting back to his seat, only to bang his head on the car roof.

"Ooow!.... Maybe this place is too small to hook up. 😜😉" he cracked the joke and both bursted into laughter. Dev got back to his seat and resumed driving.

They reached Delhi and were on the road when sonakshi saw john getting out of the car and entering into the public library.

"Dev stop!! " sonakshi immediately ordered him to stop the car and indicated him towards john's direction. Dev immediately parked his car outside the library and both of them hoped into the library.

♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

Precap - what is john upto? 😮

Woohoo! I am finally back!!..and please don't kill me for that😓😓..... I know it's damn damn late but to be really honest this 10the std sucks! 😥😰😥.....reinstalling wattpad after a month and this is the response I get.... 99+ notifications! So overwhelmed!

No target since the updates would be only once in a week! Or maybe twice! 😅😅