Chapter 4

Noah POV (Haven't updated in a while, so here's a long chapter. About 2000 words! Also, there will be some sex! It'll be in bold though, so you have be warned.)

I was going to go back to the cell but thought against it. I want to take a shower first; I reek. I walk in and start to strip in one of the cubicles. As I pull my shirt off, I see Rima Cameron. He turns when he notices me staring. He smirks when he realizes it's me. We stare at each other until he breaks contact. I let out a chuckle and strip the rest the way.

I grab the soap and rub it all over my body. I was calm until some slaps my hand and the soap falls. I turn and surprise surprise, it's Cameron.

"Looks like you dropped the soap." He says.

I stay silent and try to hold all my pent up anger.

"Are you getting upset?" He taunts.

I clench my fist and tighten my jaw.

"Pick it up, Bitch." He says.

That's it. Before he could react, I pull my fist back and slam it in his face.

All the other inmates start to holler, "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT"

"You caught me off guard last time, so payback is going to be a bitch." I tell him.

He stumbles back and falls on his ass.

"Get the fuck up Cameron. Unlike you, I don't fight people when they're down."

He looks like he wants to just stay there but when he notices people all around us waiting for him to make a move, he gets up and spits blood on the floor. He walks back to the cubicle and out comes his knife.

That's Awesome! Note the sarcasm.

He stalks toward me then we circle each other. He tries to jab at my side but he misses. He keeps trying to skewer me but I just dodge. I smile smugly at his a frustration appears on his face. I need to say something to set him off.

And that's when I got it.

"As I said, I was caught off guard. I'm a Druitt, I've seen worst. So can we end this; Your boring~" I tease.

That seemed to do it since he ran at me like a wild bull. I side step him and he runs into one of the cubicles. While he is recovering I grab his neck and slap his face back into the cubicle wall. Over, over, and over again. The wall cracked and blood is sliding down and mixing with the water.

Everyone is yelling at him to do something but he's dazed. They all freeze when a guard bellows "What the hell is going on?!"

But I just ignore him and grab Cameron and throw him back on the floor. He tries to get up but I kick him in his chest. I walk over to him and drop on his lap, straddling him.

I grab a fistful of his hair and whisper against his lips what he once told me:

"The name is Noah Druitt. Don't forget it."

Without me noticing he takes the butt his knife hits my eye and then slices my face.While I was still on him, I touch my face. I feel a cut on the right side of my face and my right eye swelling. I slam his head on the floor and get up.

"The!" I slam a foot on his stomach, "Hell!" I slam my foot on his neck, "You!" I grab his by his shoulders and slam him back on the floor, "Think!" I kick his side, "You!" I kick him between his legs, "Are!"

The kick in the dick was most likely a bitch move but I was upset.

Then 5 guards bust in and 2 rip me off him, 2 grab Cameron, and the other one grabs the knife.