Chapter 2

Noah POV

The rest of lunch was uneventful. I just got glares wherever I went. I even got stares at my ass. Regardless, everything went downhill when they let us out to the yard.

Damien and his gang went to the workout section but I got bored. I guess wondering wasn't a good idea.. Yeah yeah, I did leave Damien's side but I was only gone for a little bit.

When I decided to head back, someone covers my mouth and pulls me around the corner.

"What the hell-"

I never got to finish my sentence since a fist connected with my jaw. Before I could take action I was being held by two other idiots.

"You fucked with the wrong one Druitt."

The first one just kept swinging and swinging.

Between hits I tell him, "You hit like a bitch."

He back slaps me. My face was probably a bruised mess but I don't know how to get out of this. He his me again and I almost fall backwards.

Backwards? I can use my feet! I whip them out and hook then around his neck. I pull him close and head butt him. While his goons are distracted, I get out of their grip and roundhouse one in the face. He's knocked out cold, but the other one came behind me to grab me but I ducked then kicked him where the sun don't shine. He was down for the count too.

When that was over, I didn't notice that the first guy was ok. I look around for him but don't see him. I turn and he rams into me. We have a full blown fist fight on the floor until he lifts me up and body slams me. I try to get up but he kicks my ribs about 5 times. By now I'm spitting out blood.

"Anything else?" He ask.

"You still hit like a bitch." I try to get up again but he kicks me in the chest.

I fall down and he falls on top of me. I glare at him and he smiles at me creepily. I can't move since he's heavier than me and I'm all bruised up. So I do the one thing I could do.

I gather as much spit and blood in my mouth and spit in his face. This obviously pisses him off because he pulls out a knife. I lay frozen.

He trails it down my face, "Not so tough now." He whispers.

"I'm not scared of you." I tell him.

"You don't need to be. But just know I'll always be there to ruin you." Then he stabs me in the stomach.

"Ahhhhh-" My scream was muffled by a kiss.

I bit his tongue but he digs the knife deeper in me and I feel him grinding his hardness on me. Ugh.

'Damien was right.'

-------------------------------

Damien POV

I was lifting weights, breaking a sweat until I have this weird feeling in my gut.

I hang the weights up and look around. Where the hell is Noah.

I turn to Cecil next to me, "Have you seen Noah?"

He shakes his head, "When we got here I saw him but now I don't. We could ask Jason but he's sleeping."

We both look to see Jason sprawled out snoring.

I laugh then walk around the yard. I still didn't see him. I ignored everyone and kept walking until I go toward the more quieter part. I stay silent and I hear groans and moans. I walk closer and the noise gets louder. I stay silent and around the corner.

Then I hear him, "Stop-" But it was cut off.

I turn the corner and see someone on top of a squirming Noah. He's pounding on the guys chest and trying to move his face, but there's a puddle of blood under him.

For some reason, all I see is red. I stalk over and rip the guy of Noah. I turn to see.....Cameron!?

"What the hell man!" I say as I shove him.

He stumbles then regains his balance, "He hurt mine."

"Yeah well, your lover touched him, so back the fuck off!" I glower.

He flinches under my gaze, but then turns stone cold as he turns back to Noah.

"The name is Rima Cameron. Don't forget it!" He spat before he walked away.

I turn back to Noah and kneel beside him. I tear his shirt off and see the knife still stuck in him. So this was all his blood. I look up at his sweating face,"You ok."

"I'm a Druitt, Dick wad." He turns to me, "Of course I'm fine."

I snort, "Whatever."

"Could you just rip that shit out."

I sigh, "On the count of three. Don't bitch out ok? One. Two. Three!"

I hear flesh and muscle ripping since the knife was jagged and blood starts to spurt out.

"Fuck!" He screams but then lowers his voice.

He body starts to limp and little and his eyes start to droop. I pick him up bridal style to carry him.

"I'm not a wife, you ass. And I don't need help." He mumbles.

"So? And you'll bleed out if you walk yourself." I warn, "Just enjoy the ride."

With a huff, he relaxes a little and let's me carry him without any more arguments. Though he won't admit it, I notice the red tint that is spread across his face and it's not blood. The walk to the infirmary was tense, but when we got there, he was rushed to the emergency room.

----------------------------------

"Are you Damien?" A nurse comes outside since I was smoking.

"Yeah." I reply.

"Well, he asking for you." Then she turns to walk back inside but before she does she grabs my cigarette, "And no smoking." She states as she throws it on the floor and steps on it.

Bitch. I walk inside and follow her. We stand in front of a door and hear giggling.

"He's drugged up, but he's fine now." She tells me.

I nod my head and open the door. She closes it and leave.

When he sees me he laugh, "Helloooooo Asshooooole."

"Hey." I say.

He starts to giggle, "I have a secret~"

"What is it?" I ask.

He looks like he pondering whether he should tell me or not but then he says, "Come here."

I'm at the bottom of the bed.

"Closer." He urges.

Now I'm next to him.

"Close!" He whines

Now my ear is by his mouth.

"Can I know now?" I question

"Yes Yes, but it's a secret ok."

I laugh at how childish his voice sounds but agree, "What is it?"

"Ok, well um I think Damien is hot. I would so drop the soap for him any day. But shhhhhh. Don't tell him."

I feel my face flush, "I wont."

"Thank you~" He replies before passing out.

Did he not realize it was me? I smile but then smirk at the information he just told.