Chapter 20 - Teaser

I'm taking forever I know. So here's a little filler to hold you guys down. I just need to focus ny mind is all over the place. Especially with school ending soon. But here you guys go. Comment. Vote. Follow!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Casper's POV

Damien slammed the cell door open, "What the fuck was that? He looked feral!"

"He was protecting Cecil." I replied closing the door behind me.

We both sit of the floor and stare at each other:

Damien starts again, "Noah could have gotten killed!"

"Cecil could have also."

"Cecil can take care of himself! Noah is a fucking-

"Kid?" I raise an eyebrow, "Yeah, but were also fucking said 'kid' even though we have a good 4/5 years on him."

"That's different and......ugh never mind."

"What were you going to say?"

"It's nothing."

"It's obviously something Damien." I push.

"And i said it was fucking nothing!"

Truthfully, Damien's kinda hot when riled up.

"What are you getting defensive for?" I ask.

"This has nothing to do with me, were talking about Cecil and Noah." He growls, "Knowing Cecil, he would've rather had died, then have Noah jump in. Noah's like a little brother to him."

I nod in agreement, "That's true; but that's no what I asked."

"Wha-just let it go Casper!"

After a second I realize, we've gotten closer and closer to each other.

I smirk, "You know, when you get upset, you jaw ticks."

"What has that have to do with anything." He glares.

"It's kinda hot."

"Oh really?" He says.

I think he even started to notice our closeness.

"Yeah." I say leaning towards his lips

"I thought we were talking about Noah and Cecil." He breath brushes against my lips

I leaned closer, "It was mostly you, but we can worry about everything when they get back."

"I guess." He says before grabbing my neck and kissing me.

There's was nothing delicate about this kiss.

I was more like we were attacking each others mouth like savages.

I push him on the floor and our tongues fought for dominance.

"Hell no" Damien breath out before flipping up.

He pull our shirt off and leave angry red trails down my body.

Needing control, I grip his hardening dick in my hand a give a slight tug through his pants.

"Ughnnnn" He voice muffled from biting into my neck.

I hiss from the pain and pleasure before lifting us up and slamming into the wall.

Over and over we rolled, threw each other around trying to get the control and dominance we wanted.

That we craved.

At some point in the midst of it, we got completely naked.

Out of energy to continue fight, Damien let me hover over him and were lined out dicks up to each other.

I had one hand on the wall and the other on our dicks, while Damien did the same, but his hand was on my shoulder.

As precum dribbled out between our fingers, we began to pump ourselves and each other.

Keeping the same rhythm, we kept going.

Our kisses was a bloody mess from biting each other's lips or our own tongues.

"Fuck" I hissed out as the felt the tightening in my stomach.

"Yeah, me too." Damien moaned out.

Quicken our paces, we swallowed each other's moans until the pressure became too much.

Damien bit into my neck as my thumb padded over his slit.

With a couple of tugs from Damien, I became undone.

"Ahhh!" We moaned at cum splattered against our stomach and faces.

Sliding to the floor, we caught our breathe before looking at each other.

"Just cuz you had me against the wall, doesn't mean your gonna touch my ass." Damien smirked.

I laughed.
---------------------------------------------------(That right there is the lovely black haired Kristalina!!!)

How was that?! I gave your some McLovin from Damien and Casper, even if it was short.

This is only a teaser so there's more to come. But YAYYYYYY they finally hooked up!