Chapter 13- Back To Normal...Almost

Warning:
Very heavy shipping ahead

🌊~

It's been two years since then and everything is back to normal, well, almost.

School started up again and we only have one more year of that.
Tomoe and I have recently moved into our own house in the world over yonder, serving Nanami during the day and much to Tomoes annoyance and Mizukis pleasure, Mizuki is now the main familiar.

Mizuki has started to be more open about his feeling with Nanami and plans to ask her out one day... Hopefully soon.

Nanami completed probably her most important job ever. Helping Ami ask Kurama out. Kurama, hesitantly, said yes but grew to enjoy her company and is now dating Ami.

Kei has gone though almost three boyfriends and still drags use three of to mixers, even though two out of three of us girls already have boyfriends.

Ami and Kei now know about yokai and took the news pretty well.

Nanami is staying single and just hopes to practice becoming the best land god.

But probably the most exciting thing that has happened in the past few years is Tomoes proposal! Of course everyone at school is confused to why I have a huge blue diamond siting on my finger but I don't care. It's none of their business. We plan to get married in December, just after school finishes.
I should probably tell Tomoe that I'm pregnant but I'll get to it...eventually.

Speaking of weddings, Himemiko and Kotaro are now happily married. They had their wedding at the Mikage shrine and Altake spent the whole day crying in the corner.

Mikage and Otohiko are now happily married to but didn't tell anyone till a few weeks ago, much to my disappointment.

Akura-Ou has surprisingly not caused any trouble and is laying low at the moment. Maybe he found something better to do then kill.

Juro and the Sajobo rule over Mt Kurama and are started to let Females onto the mountain. Tengu children are happily living freely on the mountain under Brother Suiros care. Kurama and Ami visit frequently. Botonmaru is now a handsome young man and is at the top of his class in training.

My mother and father are still happily ruling the ocean and father stoped harassing Tomoe after our engagement. We visit quite often now but Tomoe still hates the ocean.

Funny how that works.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------THE END------------

Mizuki259
(403 Words)