Y/N Allen P4 (L.S)

Start from the beginning

I pull him by his ear into my room and he shouts in pain. "How can you let your sister walk half naked out of her room when there's two grown male idiots stood outside." I rage annoyed and his face turns red. "I forgot." He shrugs and I sigh. "What do they want?" I ask him and he starts to explain, helping them with a heist.

"Barry, you're getting softer day by day, with them, especially Snart." I observe and he rolls his eyes. "Please, I see you staring at his ass." He mimics Iris' voice and I cover his mouth. "You heard our conversation." I blush and he smirks. "Every last bit of it." He grins and I roll my eyes. "Fuck you Barry." I shout giggling and he laughs.

"Swear one more time and I'm telling Joe, he'll take more than your phone away this time." He grins and I roll my eyes. "You little...poo." I rage playfully and he laughs. "Let's go outside, before they steal something of value to us." I sigh and Barry laughs again. That arrogant little...devil.

"Too late." Barry speaks as I watch Mick stuffing his face with food from my cupboards, Lisa looking through my old diaries and Leonard poking his nose through my family pictures. I fake cough and pull them out of their imaginations.

"You have some really good donuts, where did you buy them?" Rory asks, his mouthful. "Some special market guy." I answer and he grins. "You're taking me there one day lady." He carries on stuffing his face and I raise an eyebrow at Barry.

"These are so ancient." Lisa sighs flicking through the pages of my high school diaries. "Unless you want to read about my wild high school sex life, I suggest you put the books down." I smirk. "Y/N, yuck." Barry gags and I look to him apologetically. The book drops from Lisa's hand and she stands up.

"Are we going or what?" She asks. Barry leads the way and I'm sandwiched in between both Snart siblings.

(After stealing the jewels, because that's long to write)

"So you were a lesbian?" Lisa asks me as we pull the car up outside my house. "Not necessarily, I didn't mind it though, As long as you don't tell Barry, fuck yes I loved that shit, a new girl or guy every fucking night." I smirk at the memory and Leonard laughs. "That's pretty bad ass if I do say so myself." Lisa laughs and I laugh too. "So what now?" Leonard asks.

"I don't know, I'm exploring." I sigh and he smirks. "I know I'm tempting, but I was talking about wether or not you'll invite us in." He smirks and I roll my eyes. "Come on then." I sigh.

Upon entering the house, its dead silent. Iris is at a mates and Joe is overseas on a case. "Hot chocolate, with the extra small marshmallows, thank you Y/N." Leonard smirks plopping down onto a chair. I look at him horrified and he just smirks.

"I am not your maid Snart." I shrug my outfit off pulling only a loose fitting shirt over my head. "I'll help you." Lisa interjects and I sigh giving in. When you take the time to know her, she's pretty nice.

Most of the night ended in Mick raiding the fridge and falling asleep mid way, Lisa couldn't stop reading through my diaries and passed out, Barry left half way to meet Iris, only leaving Leonard and I.

I stifle a yawn stretching my arms out. "Were you close with your mum?" He asks me, putting the photo frame down. "Very." I smile at the memory and he smiles too.

"I never got enough time with her though." I smile sadly. "Neither did I." Lenny talks of his own mother.

I trudge towards my bedroom, still tired and he joins me. "Mind if I join you Ms Allen." He smirks and I roll my eyes. "No funny business." I warn him and he smirks. "I'll get Mad Max on you." I smirk and he shivers. "Please just stop." He smirks, pulling the covers over the two of us.

"Goodnight Leonard." I yawn.

"Goodnight Y/N." He replies.

Just as I'm about to drift off to sleep I feel his lips connect to my cheek.

"Are you trying to kiss me, still." I laugh, my eye still closed. "Yes." He replies and I open my eyes. After making sense of where his lips are, I quickly peck them, closing my eyes and leaning back into my sleeping position.

"Y/N?"

"What Leonard?" I yawn.

"Will you go out with me tomorrow, a date?"

"Will you let me sleep?" I ask.

"Yes." He responds.

"Then yes, I'll go out with you, on a date." I smile sleepily.

"Good." I can feel him smirking against my skin.

"Fuck it." We both speak at the same time, disregarding our tiredness and join our lips, in a long, tender kiss.

Making out with Leonard, is a trip to heaven and a half.

A/N

WHO KNOWS WHAT TV SHOW THE CLUB 'LUX' IS FROM?