Kaden chuckled in reply. "Naturally. I never miss the chance to throw a party. And I presume you're going to be there?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." Farren fired back with a smirk.

"Good," stated Kaden as he made his way over to the couch where Farren was sat, "because I'm going to need your help setting up before it starts."

"Dream on," snorted Farren, "I've better things to spend my Saturday doing."

"Like what exactly?" Kaden smirked.

"Absolutely fuck all. That's what Saturdays are for I mean. Lying around doing nothing then partying the night away."

Kaden just rolled his eyes in reply. "Well too bad Milton. You're helping me whether you want to or not. If you disagree I can always just let Grace and Jenny know just how upset I am," said Kaden, dramatically placing a hand over his heart and tilting his head back.

Kaden had him there. Whatever, there were worse things that he could be stuck doing on a Saturday. Like that one time Grace made him clean out the entire basement, just because she was sick of him complaining about how he couldn't find anything in there.

He just sighed in resignation and gave Kaden the middle finger, before focusing on the task ahead; picking a good movie and ordering food.

"I'm getting pizza and watching a movie if you wanna join?" He asked Kaden. "Unless you have other plans of course," he added in.

"Yeah sure," said Kaden, "I've nothing better to do I suppose."

"Why aren't you hitting Brooke's party?"

"Let's just say that she's a bit clingy for me." Kaden smirked and Farren just looked at him in confusion. Kaden rolled his eyes at Farren's obliviousness. "We hooked up in the past and she was convinced we were going to be married. She's too needy and I'm honestly not in the mood to be dealing with her tonight."

Farren just rolled his eyes in response. "Your such a whore Rivers," he said with a patronising shake of his head.

"As if your any better." Kaden responded with a smirk.

He handed Kaden the remote for the television. "Here you pick the movie," he said, "I'm going to order pizza. What do you want on it?"

"Just plain cheese." Kaden replied.

"Wow, your taste in food is so cultured," Farren said sarcastically, earning him a wink from Kaden that sent the butterflies in his stomach flying once again. But just like all the other times he ignored the feeling and pushed it to the back of his mind.

He made his way into the kitchen, calling Dominos on the house phone. He headed down to the basement and grabbed a couple of beers from his secret stash, before making his way back up and in to the den.

"Hey I hope you like b-" he began to say but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Kaden looking at him with a smirk, on the screen behind him in the 'recently watched' section was that movie he had watched the other night. Boys.

The gay love story about two young student athletes.

Student athletes, huh?

And by the smirk on Kaden's face, Farren could tell that he had read the description and was now waiting for some kind of explanation.

But he was at loss for words.

"Wow Milton, anything you'd like to confess," smirked Kaden, looking as though Christmas had come early.

He felt his face heat up from embarrassment. "Shut up Rivers," he began, rolling his eyes, "I was bored and I couldn't sleep so I just threw on the first movie I came across. I can barely even remember the characters names."