Epilogue: Boxes and laughter

Okay I am a terrible person.... Almost two months without an update...... *Sigh* Anyway I decided to reread every chapter of this story as well as your comments and it motivated me, I don't know how this epilogue will be, but still, it's more than time to write it! 

I had promised you two chapters, yet I am back with an epilogue, it's because I didn't have the inspiration to make two full chapter,s I would hate to make them fillers and meaningless just for the purpose of making 25 chapters,I finally gave up on that "perfect number" And decided it would be better to write a nice and joyful epilogue ^^ I have been dragging this last chapter for too long now and it's time I make things right!

Thank you for your patience and really I'm so grateful to have you readers! I hope this epilogue will be to the level of your expectations! I hope you'll enjoy reading it <3

------------------------------------

I stare at the nice little house in front of me.

"Do you like it?" Kasper asks while carrying a box as he stops next to me.

I turn to him with a growing smile "It's perfect" I say.

 I look back at the house.

First there is a fence to separate the house from the street and then you walk up a few steps to the front door.

The interior is perfect too!

A big living room with a large window that shows the garden.

There is also a kitchen, perfect for baking or later cooking with your family.

On the first floor there is also a room that was turned into a dance studio.

If you for up the stairs to the second floor, you will find 3 rooms.

One became the guest room, an other the library, and finally one as been left empty for something that would come in a few years.

Finally on the third floor, right under the roof that is partially made of glass to let the light come in, there is the master bedroom.

A beautiful room, in which, from the bed, you can observe the sky.

If you go through the glass door in the living room, you also end up in the garden, where there is a table for the summer but also a swing for children as well as big trees that give some shade, and as it is spring, there is also a cherry blossom tree.

It's the dream house.

Taewoo takes my hand in his "Let's go in" He encourages me and I follow him inside our new home.

I stay frozen as the movers go around me to put more boxes in the house, I just contemplate my new life.

And I couldn't be happier.

After I quite from being a trainee, I signed a contract with SM entertainment concerning my future as a backup dancer and I immediately started learning three thousands choreographies, as one of the choreographers was pregnant, they needed someone to replace her for the upcoming SMtown concerts. So I train a lot with the idols and other dancers, with Irene and Seulgi for example, but also with Tiffany and even some exo members.

Every time I work with Exo it ends up being all laughter and joy, I'm glad I have them as friends, they all accepted quite well that I didn't want to be an idol and I think a few of them actually envy me.

As much as they love being an idol, we never know what's coming for us as long as we don't try, but somehow I had the feeling I couldn't have handle the pressure of fame.