Chapter 3 - New friend

Kasper POV

I yawn as I walk in the hallway of 1 Million, I finally came back from a practice at SM for Exo's comeback and I'm exhausted, but I still have to create a new choreography for next week's class. 

I sigh, I need to sleep more.

I walk until I reach the glass door of the private dance room, I surely didn't expect to see so many people in there, normally there's no one in there except private classes or one or two choreographers, but it seems like everyone has gathered here today.

I discreetly open the door and go in to see what is happening. 

My eyes are caught by this girl dancing passionately.

Her moves are fluid and sharp, she's actually quite good.

But what's fascinate me more than anything is the smile one her face.

She looks like she forgot about the world around her. There's just the music and her. 

Something I lost a long time ago. 

She's carefree and doesn't stop smiling while moving, making others smile too.

I envy her, she radiates like a star, independent. Free.

The last note of the song plays and she stops in a perfect final movement.

I can't help but smile just a little bit, barely noticeable. 

And I walk away.

Malia POV

I have a huge smile on my face when I end up in my final move once the song ends.

My breath is irregular, my leg hurt a bit, I feel almost dizzy, but I'm happy.

Around me, the dancers start to slowly clap.

I come back to reality, realizing what I did and when I look around I see that I have been accepted.

The choreographers are smiling and clapping, acknowledging that I can dance. That I am good enough.

I turn and my gaze crosses Lia Kim's one.

She nods in approval and give a smile.

I smile back, happy that we can become friends now.

Kris comes to me, followed by Yoojung and May J Lee

"Wow that was so good! You really were amazing!" Kris said, totally mind-blown.

I chuckle a bit and bow in thanks.

"She's right, you're talented" Yoojung adds and I feel honored that my favorite choreographer just praised me.

"Well you met everyone now, and you made yourself a spot! Congratulation" Kris says enthusiastically as usual.

"Not quite, she still didn't meet Kasper, and he's not easy to impress" May thinks out loud.

Yoojung slowly nods, approving the other's words. 

"Let's not talk about him! She'll meet him in time and I'm sure he'll love her as much as they all do" Kris says and shows the choreographer who when they pass by us congratulate me or give me a nod or a smile. "Now let's eat! We don't have class right now, so let's get to know you a bit better okay?" Kris asks like I could actually give my opinion, but in the end she just drag us three out of the studio and back in the street, not stopping until we arrive in this nice caffe.