Chapter 1: Arrival

I sigh as I put my bags down in my new apartment. I look around. Honestly it's pretty nice for the low price I got. One room, one bathroom, a nice kitchen and a living room. Perfect for me. I smile and go check out the view I have from the balcony.

My smile grows wider, as I have a beautiful view of the city of Seoul, I can even see Han river from here!

I start to unpack as I sing on one of Exo's song "Dancing King" Yep as a hardcore Exo-L, my exo playlist is an essential.

I whistle a bit and put my hand on my waist, satisfied, while looking around me.

I'm finally in Seoul! 

I moved here as soon as I finished university, thank god I have understanding parents that let me come here though I'm still a baby to their eyes (I'm a grown ass 22 but oh well). As I already know how to speak korean well, I decided to come and continue my life here.

But I'm mostly here to dance.

I have been dancing for many years, but I never dared to take actual classes. That's about to change today.

I'm going to my dream dance workshop.

1 Million Dance Studio.

I'm determined to follow my passion. No matter what. 

I change into more sporty clothes that are practical for dance and I observe myself in the mirror.

My long black hair is tied up in a high ponytail and my blue eyes shows a tingle of amusement. 

I smile a bit, I'm ready to take my first dance class.

I manage to go through the city and arrive at the studio without getting lost, which is kind of a miracle.

I stop a bit as I see the sign indicating the studio.

I suddenly feel nervous, I know it's stupid, I'll just be one dancer among many, but my heart still is pouding in my chest.

It's a dream come true after all. I take a deep breath, it's time I grow up and stand for what I love.

I put my bag a bit better on my shoulder and walk confidently inside the building.

Finally I'm waiting in front of the dance room one hour before Kris' beginner's class. I'm not stupid enough to take for a first time a class with someone who makes difficult choreographies. I don't want to be discouraged at my first class ever. So I prefer to go on a more easy one. 

I don't really talk to the people around me, though I'm a really friendly person. I just can't help but feel nervous. Especially when I see some choreographer pass that I know so well because I saw them in these videos for so many years, it's really quite impressive.

Especially when inside the studio there is the first class of the day with Kasper. I observe the people dancing and once more I'm mind blown by Kasper's talent. His choreography is amazing! No kidding he's one of SM's choreographer and a professional dancer with the idols. They film the video for the youtube channel and I can't help but let my mouth fall as Kasper shows the final choreography. 

"He's good right?" May J Lee tells me with a smile. I look at her, really surprised she's speaking to me, but I slowly nod.

"He really is" I say, the admiration in my voice obvious.

"He doesn't have it that easy still" She says more to herself than to me. And I must confess that is made me curious but it would be rude to ask about Kasper's personal life so I go back to watching him dance. 

Finally it's time and my class will start. I don't go on the front line, but on the second. I'm maybe proud of my passion, but not that confident either.