Chapter 4: Mysterious

"Kasper will be giving the class" May says and leaves.

"Well let's go" Bongyoung gestures me to follow him.

I stay still for a few seconds. Nervousness starting to build inside of me.

I'm just meeting Kasper.... Why the hell am I nervous?!

He's like all the other dancers, nothing different.

Except when you sort of have been attracted to him without ever meeting him.

Well until today.

I take a very deep breath and have to follow my new friend to the private dance room.

On the way there I still anxiously ask Bongyoung 

"Are you sure it's okay if I come? I mean isn't it only for his close friends? I'm sure I'll be intruding" I continue blabbering stupid excuses.

"Why are you so afraid? It's not a big deal you know? And Kasper won't mind." Bongyoung reassures me with a little smirk and I finally give in and follow him inside the dance room.

"Finally we're all here!" Lia Kim says and she looks at Kasper "How about you show us the choreography?" She offers and the man nods.

I observe him silently. It's the first time we meet. The first time I see in flesh and bones one of the best dancer I know. 

Dancer who also ignored my very existence. Not giving any attention to my presence here.

Not a singly look, greeting.

Nothing.

Which is a bit offending. 

I mean I worried so much and didn't want to be a burden for him and he doesn't even acknowledge me?

Yeah it hurts my pride. 

And I'm being stupid again. 

I shake my head to make the thoughts go away and instead watch the dancer I admire so much explaining us his choreography.

"Today I'm going to teach you a choreography for the song no filter  from Chris Brown"

(A/N: I actually know this song from the Hit the stage performance that I didn't really like because of the concept, so Kasper's choreography is much more dynamic than sexy)

I smile as I really like this song, it's going to be fun! I feel a bit more at ease than before. It's just a dance class so I decide to drop whatever ego I have or any worry for all that matters.

As we are less than ten we can really take some space in the studio and well, we can see clearly how other dances. 

So they can see how I dance too....

Remember me saying I didn't felt pressured anymore? I'll take that back. 

I shake a bit my shoulders to try and make the tension go away.

"I'll show you the choreography first and then we'll start learning it" He says and he starts the music. His professionalism takes over him and he goes in the middle of the room and starts dancing.

I have always been fascinated by his choreographies, but seeing him dance live is a whole different experience.

I look at him with admiration.