"What did you do?" I look at him confusedly.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Like, w-why did you get sent here?" I smiled at his question and he looks up at me.

"You really wanna know?" He nods, almost eagerly.

"I killed a man." I hold back my laugh as his eyes widen comically and he gasps, stepping away.

I walk over to him, slowly, deciding to have some fun with this. I back him up against the counter, and he looks up at me with a horrified expression.

I take my time to lean down next to his ear before whispering. "Just kidding."

I back away and start laughing and he pouts before giggling and bringing his hand up to cover his smile again, causing me to frown.

"That wasn't very nice." He says, still pouting.

"Who said I was nice?" He shrugs and we continue cooking.

About an hour later we're done cooking and Jimin starts setting out the plates. By the time everything is set up and ready Mrs. Park is coming downstairs along with Her husband who must have gotten home while we were cooking.

We all sit around in our seats and begin eating in silence.

~

After dinner Jimin and I clean up while his parents watch TV. Lazy fucks.

Once we're finished we both make our way upstairs.

Jimin goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth and when he comes out I go in to brush mine. By the time I'm out Jimin's already asleep on his bed so I take off my pants and shirt and climb into my own bed, pulling out my phone, since I'm not really sleepy yet.

It's then that I realize how quiet it is, all I can hear is Jimin's breathing on the other side of the room, and before I know it I'm falling asleep to the sound of it.

~

Jimin's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of my alarm, as usual. I hear Yoongi let out a groan from across the room before he yells out, "Jimin turn that shit off!" I frown a little at his language but reach over and hit the 'off' button.

I climb out of bed and make my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. After my shower I go to get dressed, only to realize I forgot to bring my clothes with me.

I walk over to the bathroom door, opening it just enough so I can peek my head out, seeing that Yoongi is still sleeping.

Since he's still asleep I tiptoe my way out of the bathroom and over to my dresser, grabbing my uniform before going back into the bathroom to get ready.

By the time I come back out, Yoongi is still sleeping. I don't know if I should wake him up or just leave him. He can't skip school, he would get in trouble and so would I for letting him.

I walk over to him and nudge his shoulder, "Yoongi?" he doesn't move so I nudge him again, still not getting any response. I poke his cheek with my pointer finger and he swats my hand away.

"Fuck off." I nod and mumble out an apology before walking downstairs to get breakfast. Yoongi was nice to me yesterday, so I thought it was okay to wake him up. But maybe he's just not a morning person.

I walk into the kitchen and pour myself a bowl of cereal before sitting on one of the stools by the counter and eating it.

I hum to myself while I eat, swinging my feet back and forth and wondering if Yoongi is just going to skip school today.

Just as I'm thinking that though, Yoongi comes strolling into the kitchen with bed head and sleepy eyes, but he's wearing his uniform at least.

I watch him as he pours himself a bowl of cereal and sits down beside me. We both eat without saying a word and once we're finished I wash the dishes and then we head off to school.

~

School is going okay for the most part, until it's after lunch and I'm making my way back up stairs to go to my next class. I don't really like walking alone, even in the past two days I've gotten used to walking with Yoongi, even if it was just to first period. I kind of wish he could walk with me to every class.

I feel some what safe around him, but scared at the same time, which doesn't make any sense at all.

I've got my head down as always, watching my own feet and the feet that pass me, before I'm stopped by a pair of immobile feet standing right in front of me.

I don't have to look up to know who it is.