Six

"My mum doesn't really uhm, let me watch tv, a-atleast not in my room. It doesn't work."

"Right." I state, sitting down on the bed and resting my head against the headboard before digging in my pocket for a cigarette.

This isn't going to be easy.

Jimin's P.O.V

I watch Yoongi in shock when he pulls a cigarette and a lighter out of his pocket, bringing it up to his lips to light it. What is he doing? He can't smoke in here, my mum will be so mad.

I want to say something to him, surely he doesn't want to get in trouble already. I open my mouth to say something but close it. I don't want to make him upset.

He already seemed unhappy about my video games and the TV which I didn't understand. I keep watching him as the end of the cigarette becomes red from the fire, before watching his cheeks indent when he breathes in, and watching as the smoke blows out in a white cloud. He must have noticed my staring because he looks over to me.

"You can't smoke in here." I say quickly, jumbling my words together.

He glances over to me and rolls his eyes, taking another drag before pulling away and blowing the smoke in my direction. "I don't care."

I start coughing once the smoke travels over to my side of the room, no one in my family smokes, I'm not even sure if I know anyone who smokes.

He laughs and continues smoking, while I pout and pull my hoodie up over my nose, pulling the strings so it'll stay without having to hold it.

Yoongi's P.O.V

Jimin is being absolutely ridiculous right now. He's literally pouting, arms crossed and everything with his hoodie pulled up over his nose. It's quite a funny sight if you ask me. I'm not sure how old he is but he acts like a child, looks like one too. He probably is.

After I'm finished smoking I lean over and press my cigarette against the wooden table that's beside my bed, twisting it around until its completely put out. About, maybe 3 minutes later I see Jimin pull his hoodie down off of his nose and I laugh. I don't know what it is about him that's so amusing.

I try to think of something to do, I could go downstairs and watch TV, since Jimin said he's not allowed to watch it in his room. I don't understand that, what's the point in sheltering your kids?

They're going to find out about things sooner or later, and to me, sooner is better. Not knowing about things is dangerous, and even in the short time I've been here I can tell Jimin has been sheltered a lot. He hasn't even said much, it's just his body language.

Instead of going downstairs and watching TV I pull out my phone and see I have a few new texts, one from my mom, and two from Hoseok. I unlock my phone and type in the pass code before going to my messages.

Mom: I hope you got there safe! Msg me when you see this! :)

Yoongi: I didn't make it the plane crashed.

I exit out of my moms messages and tap on the messages from Hoseok.

Hobi: are u there yet