Eleven

after about fifteen minutes of putting stuff away, we're finished and I look over to Jimin who's holding his hand up, looking at me shyly, and at first I don't understand what he's doing, and then it hits me.

I walk over to him and give him a high five and he smiles widely before looking down.

Yoongi's P.O.V

After our high five, I can't help but think about how small Jimin's hand was compared to mine. I don't know why but Jimin has been at the back of my mind all day and I'm not sure if I hate it or love it.

"Thank you, for helping me." I hear him say quietly and I nod.

"It's no problem." He looks at me with a smile and I smile back before we walk back into the living room, I sit down on the couch and Jimin sits down on the other end before we start watching TV, eventually deciding on High School Musical.

He get's really into it when they start to sing 'The Start Of Something New' and I can't help but notice how he's mouthing along to the words and how he's skipping Troy's part and just doing Gabriella's.

About an hour into the movie, Mrs. Park walks downstairs looking quite stressed. She comes into the living room and runs her hands over her face. "Yoongi!" She snaps.

"Yes?" I ask, 'politely.'

"Clean up your mess, I told you there's no eating in the living room, you're eighteen you should know how to follow basic rules and how to clean up your messes." She looks at me with her eyebrows raised. "Well?"

"Well?" I repeat.

"Clean it up, Yoongi. And after that you can make dinner tonight."

"But I don-" She interrupts me.

"I don't care, figure it out." She stomps off and I turn to Jimin who just has wide eyes and looks quite scared if I'm being honest.

I sigh and stand up, grabbing my trash and walking to the kitchen to throw it away. After I throw it away I start looking through the cabinets for something to cook, I guess.

After about five minutes of searching I hear Jimin's soft foot steps coming into the kitchen and I turn to look at him.

"I-I can help." He says and I smile.

"Thank you."

He nods and walks over to the pantry and begins looking around, so I follow him. He continues searching for about a minute before his head tilts back to look at the top shelf.

He points up at a box and turns to me with a helpless look in his eyes. I nod and reach forward to grab the box of rice he was pointing at before handing it down to him.

He then walks over to the fridge to get out some chicken and vegetables and within no time we're cooking chicken stir fry. While it's cooking I decide to try and make conversation.

"So, Um" I look at Jimin before continuing. "Does your mom always, lash out like that?"

He shrugs and at first I think he's not going to reply, but he does. "Sometimes." He looks down to his feet. "She just g-gets stressed out." I nod in response.