Five

I almost laugh, but I can't help but to think that it's oddly cute.

Jimin's P.O.V

After introductions we all eat breakfast together and it's quiet per usual. I notice Yoongi is staring at me but I just keep my gaze down. He's here because apparently he's a 'bad' kid.

What if he wants to beat me up? maybe this is why mum made me change?

He's kind of intimidating if I'm being honest. But the fact that he's gotten into so much trouble that he was sent to a different country scares me. He hasn't said too much.

Once we're all finished eating, my mother brings her gaze to me, "Jimin, I'll do the dishes, you take Yoongi upstairs and show him your room." She says before getting up and grabbing everyone's plates. I nod and stand up before pushing my chair back in, waiting for Yoongi to stand up as well. Once he does I begin walking to my room, hearing him follow behind me.

Yoongi's P.O.V

On our way upstairs I couldn't help but notice the way Jimin walks up them; carefully placing each foot in front of the other and keeping his head down so he can watch his feet, almost as if he's afraid he's going to trip at any moment.

When we arrive upstairs Jimin starts walking down the hallway, not saying anything. I look around, most of the important doors are open, like the bathrooms and stuff so I try to remember where they are. Since Jimin's not being a very good tour guide.

We arrive at, what I'm assuming is his bedroom if the little sign that says, 'Jimin' on the door isn't something to go by.

I stand there while he opens the door and walks in, and just as I'm about to follow, the door is slammed in my face, almost hitting my nose. "What the fuck" I mutter under my breath, stepping back away from the door a bit.

I wait a few minutes, trying to decipher what just happened. While I'm waiting I hear a bunch of shuffling around inside and a few soft, groans? The fuck? Tired of standing around, I knock on the door and a few seconds later it opens and I look at the young boy.

"What the hell was that?"

Jimin's P.O.V

Once I get to my room and open my door my eyes widen at the sight in front of me;  I quickly rush in and slam the door, probably in Yoongi's face and lock it.

"Oh my gosh" I quietly mumble to myself before running over and picking up all of my stuffed animals and shoving them under my bed, letting out small noises as I struggle to get them all to fit.

Surely, if my mom was worried about Yoongi beating me up for my clothing, he would definitely beat me up for this.

After they're all shoved under my bed I look around my room in panic, there's so much pink. I rush over to my closet and shut the door, at least he wont be able to see my clothes.

I suddenly hear a knock at the door and I remember that I pretty much locked Yoongi out when I was supposed to be showing him where he's staying. I frown and shuffle my way over, keeping my head down as I open the door.

Please don't punch me.

The first thing I hear is, "What the hell was that?"

I know he's looking down at me, even without looking at him, I can feel it. Instead of saying anything I shrug and quietly move out of his way, letting him in.

He walks inside, carrying his suitcase and looks back and forth between our beds. "I'm guessing that one's mine." He nods to the one on the left and chuckles, probably noticing how my blankets are pink and the other bed has a dark green duvet instead.

I nod, again. I get really shy around new people, especially when I'm alone. I'm not sure why, well, I guess I do.

Almost everyone I meet thinks I'm some sort of a baby. And I guess it just makes me nervous because, I just want people to like me and I don't want to mess up even more than I already do by just being myself.

Yoongi's P.O.V

He doesn't answer my question, I almost ask again but I decide to leave it alone, considering he already looked pretty scared.

Normally if someone did that I'd punch them right in the face, or at least yell at them, but I'm not really up for fights that aren't fair. Jimin's obviously smaller and weaker than I am, so I guess I can forgive him this time.

After discovering that the green bed is indeed mine, I sit down on it and unzip my suitcase, I look around and notice there's only one dresser and one closet. I internally groan. I look up at Jimin and see that he's watching me so I take this as my chance to ask, "Where can I put my things?"

I see his eyes widen before looking around the room almost nervously.

"U-Uhm, just, uhm, we can share the closet." I nod and stand up, walking over to the closet and opening the door, almost chuckling when I see how much pink there is. Is this why he seemed nervous?

"You can just, uhm, push my clothes to the side or s-something." He says, almost too quietly but I heard him. I nod and push all his clothes to the right side, and begin hanging mine up on the left.

After I'm finished I sit on my bed, I notice there's a small tv in the corner so, "Do you have any video games?" He nods and points over to a stack of game cases, so I get up and walk over to them.

I laugh, I literally laugh when I see them. When I said video games I was assuming, I don't know maybe PS3 or Xbox or at the least a PS2, but no. A gamecube. A fucking gamecube. I look back at him and sigh, "Are you serious?" He raises his eyebrows and nods, smiling a little, almost as if he's excited.

I sigh and look back down, searching through the games; Mario Kart, Crash Bandicoot, Mario Party 5, The legend of Zelda, and so on. I run my fingers through my hair and stand back up.

"Uh, I think I'm just gonna watch tv." I say, turning to him, "Remote?"

"My mum doesn't really uhm, let me watch tv, a-atleast not in my room. It doesn't work."

"Right." I state, sitting down on the bed and resting my head against the headboard before digging in my pocket for a cigarette.

This isn't going to be easy.