IV- Letters To Him

Comincia dall'inizio

It was unexpected. Then again, everything he does is a shock.

My mother is alive.

To say I was relieved was an overstatement.

I felt nothing.

He didn't say why he let her live. I think he doesn't want to give her the easy way out, he wants to make her suffer, it's what he does.

He gave me rules. He can do that now he owns the town. I have to do anything he wants, no matter what. If I refuse, he'll kill someone.

The way he talks about life is frightening. He has no remorse over the people he harms... Or kills.

I'm scared that the longer I'm forced to be around him, the longer I'm forced to be in this town... The more likely I am to become more like him. I don't want him to change me, but to live this life without you, Greyson, I'm going to have to change.

I miss you, and I love you.

-Sugar

#5

Greyson, Ace is awake.

I feel sad, when I should feel happy. I was happy... before I had to tell him everything that had happened. Ace is such a kind soul, and he's woken up into a world of chaos. I couldn't tell him completely. I cried before I could finish talking, but he knew. He knew you were gone.

He was one of your best friends.

He just knew.

Everyone is relieved that he is alright, but as much as I wanted him to wake up, I was envious of him. He was clueless, sleeping peacefully. He didn't have to worry about anything, but now he has to worry about everything.

I need your help, Greyson. There's two new people in town. They're werewolves. They don't seem dangerous, but I don't know what to do. They've not made themselves known to us that they are werewolves, they're blending in. Acting like humans. Should I confront them? Let them come to us?

I don't know what to do, Greyson.

My head is all over the place today. My morning sickness is really getting to me and I miss you.

I miss you so fucking much. I miss your voice, your stupid ass comments, your touch, your smell... I miss you. I just want to hold you again. Feel your skin against mine. Feel those sparks that connect us. The sparks that are part of the bond that made me love you eternally.

I want you back, Greyson.

I-

Indianna stopped writing and wiped her eyes. She stared down at the paper and swallowed.

I love you.

-Sugar

She finished the letter and folded it in half and slid it into it's envelope. She knew he was never going to read them, but she addressed the letter to him anyway and placed it on the shelf beside the others.

The letters were her secret. They were silly, but they were her way of coping.

Indianna looked up when there was a knock at her door and she smiled softly when Kirstie walked in. "Hi," Indianna said.

"How you doing?" Kirstie asked.

Indianna shrugged her shoulders. "How are you?"

"I don't know when I'll fully be okay," Kirstie admitted. "I don't know when any of us will."