"What do you mean?",Hannah asked."Well,i was going to work but then the news said,At Northwestern offices,2 years ago,there was a killer and he killed 57 people and got away with it,the police couldnt catch him and this morning he was caught placing a bomb and setting the time to the afternoon to explode,after the explosion,he headed back to the office's.Dont go if you work there!",Andy said.

"Wait,2 years ago was when my mom and dad died,and they worked at those offices...",i said,my voice was breaking,i felt like i was going to cry.

"Here are your milksha-,what happened darling?",Maya said,putting down the milkshakes."DING!",It was my phone again,i wiped my tears and looked,it was Brian.
(Right)me
(Left)Brian
Text:

Hey,where are
you?

I am at
a restaurant.

What...

Long story.
Are you home tho?

Yes,i thought
the guy would leave
you home after.

No,he took me to
his friends home.

Oh,are you walking
then?

I dont know yet.

Ok,stay safe.

Ok.i will.

Text over
"Well,here is your milkshake.",Hannah said,handing it to me."Thank you...",i said."So,what is your name,lovely lady?",Andy said,offering a flower to me.
"My name is Tiffany.",i said,taking the flower.

"Ok,i am going back to work.",said Maya,walking into the kitchen."Really Andy,you are so cringey,it's really annoying.",said Hannah."Well,i...atleast...
you...i give up.",he said.

"Finally,you follow me everyda-",Andy stopped her,"i meant i give up on this,not on you two.",andy said.i just stood in the back,slurping on my milkshake,loving the drama."Ok,i am going home,do you wanna come?OOOH!WE CAN HAVE A SLEEPOVER!!!",she said,waiting for my answer.

I had to say yes soo,"sure!but i dont have clothes.",i said.Then she jumped up and said,"I can give you clothes!This is going to be great!!i am going to tell my mom!",then she rang the bell 4 times and then her mom came running."what happened,sweetie pie?",