2

We got out of car and started walking towards the house,it was like walking to heaven!All of a sudden the bomb and message thoughts started to fade away.

"By the way,i havent asked for your name?",i said."oh,well my name is Chris!And your name is...?",he said,ringing the doorbell."My name is Tiffany!i am 19.",i told Chris."pretty name!",he complemented me.

"Hi!My name is Brad.How are you?",said Brad,opening the front door."Nice to meet you!My name is Tiffany.",i replied,shaking Brad's hand.
We walked inside,i am SO happy i went with Chris,i thought."DING!".It was my phone,it was the blocked number...
(Left)blocked number
(Right) me
Text:

It's 5:00..
I'm coming soon..

What do you mean!?

I mean,i am going
to pick you up

NOW!?

Yes now.
Get ready.

I don't wanna go
with you!

Text over

I AM SCARED!I DONT KNOW IF HE/SHE IS PRANKING ME!"hey!Are you ok?",said Brad,placing down his tea."Are you worried about you family?",Chris added.

That's when i had a flash back of when my mom and dad died.
FLASH BACK

"So,do you know what mom is making for dinner?",i asked Brian.
Brian was on his phone but suddenly he got a phone call from our mom.
(Left)mom
(Right) Brian
PHONE CALL

"BRIAN!I WANT YOU TO TAKE
CARE OF TIFFANY!OKAY?"

"What!?"

"THERE IS MURDER
IN OUR WORK!HE JUST KILLED
YOUR DAD!"

"Really!?"

"I THINK HE IS LOOKING
FOR ME!PLEASE!AHHHHHHH!"

"MOM!?MOM!!"

End of phone call

"What happened..?",i asked him.He dropped the phone and said,"Mom and dad.....died.",he said,turning his head to me.
We both started to cry.

END OF FLASH BACK

"Did i say something wrong?",asked Chris."Thank you,Brad.I gotta go now...",i said,walking out of the front door.

I sat on the bus bench and started to cry."Hey,there is no need to cry!",said a girl,sitting by me.

"My name is Hannah.Nice to meet you!",she said,putting her hand on my arm and one my hand.