"What..?",i said,looking up."Hi,there!I am 19,how old are you?",she said."My name is Tiffany,and i am 19,too...",i said,moving my hair out of my face.

"So,why were you crying?",she said.
Then i had the flash back again and started to cry."Oh no,not again!It's ok!You know,you look like someone i have seen before.",she said,rocking her feet."I'm fine and you are right.I think i have seen you,too!",i said ,trying not to be so negatvie .

"DING!"
It was my phone again."hold on.",i said,checking my phone.Oh no..
(Left)blocked number
(Right) me
TEXT:

I see you with a girl.

What...

I am at the other side

You're not there

Are you sure?

Stop!You're messing
up my mind!

You'll see,i am all you
want.

NO!

TEXT OVER

I can't do this anymore!"Are you ok?",Hannah asked."Y...yeah..",i replied,putting away my phone."Well,do you want to go get some milkshakes?I know a GREAT place down the street.My mom works there,she can give us free milkshakes!",she said pointing down the street."sure!I could use a milkshake.",i said,standing up.

Once we got there,Hannah introduced me to her mom."Mom,this is Tiffany.Tiffany,this is mom!",she said."hehe,Hi Tiffany!I'm mom,but my real name is Maya.You can call me that.",Her mom said,chuckling a bit.

Maya got the milkshakes,Hannah and me talked for a while."So,what brings you to these parts?",Hannah asked."long story.It deals with death,a bomb,and a flash back.",i said,hannah look kinda confused."Wow!You must have a interesting life!",she said,very surprised."No...not really.I think it's a pretty ridiculously sad.",i said."Hi ladies.The name is Andrew,but since you two are beautiful,call me Andy!",a random boy said,i think he was our age."Wow!That's the worst this week!",Hannah said,i laughed a bit."Why are  you here?Aren't you supposed to go work with you're mom today?",she said."Something bad...Just thinking about it scares me.",he said.

PLEASE READ.
A

uthor's note:
Hi fellow hoomans!I need more views,(not to be selfish).Tell people who have wattpad about me because i am planning to enter this story into The Wattys but i need at least 5 or more chapters!
And put ideas in the comments of what ro do next!

PEACE!