Little White Lies

Start from the beginning

"It is!" I shouted.

"I don't want you to like anyone besides me" he said.

"And how do you know that I like you?" I said just to tease him. Of course I like him but seeing him like that it's beyond amusing.

"I don't know it. I'm just hoping that one day you might feel something as strong as me." he said and he removed some hair from my face.

"And how do you know that I don't already feel something strong about you?" I asked.

"You do?" he asked surprised.

"I do. I don't know what it is but I know it's strong. I wouldn't call it love and also I wouldn't call it a crush. I don't know how it's called but it's enough" It was really uncomfortable for me but it's not bad to express how I feel.

"That makes me happy" he smiled and I rested my head on his chest. I was ready to fall asleep onto him. I was too tired and we still had a few hours until we get home.

"I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now...." he sang into my ear. I was drunk just by hearing the sound of his melodic voice.

"Because maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me....and after all you're my wonderwall" That's the last thing I remember until I fell asleep into his embrace.

*The next afternoon*

"Did you have fun?" Eva asked me as me and Louis sat down om her couch and we were ready to eat the pizza we bought.

"Yes. I nearly told him I love him" I admitted and they looked at me like I committed a crime.

"So you do love him?" Louis asked me nervously.

"I don't know yet. But I feel complete with him, like I found my other half" I said.

"I don't think it's a good idea" Louis said.

"Why?" Eva asked.

"Because he's gonna hurt her"

"He won't, he loves her too much to do that" Eva said.

"Yes but-" Louis started speaking but I cut him.

"Hey wait we aren't even dating. Slow down a little!" I said.

"Yeah she's right" Eva said. "Why don't we invite Harry and Zayn here to watch a movie or something?" she suggested.

"If he comes here, I'm leaving" Louis said.

"Louis, why are you like that?" I asked disappointed.

"Because I don't fucking like him!" he said.

"Okay calm down, I just made a suggestion!" Eva said "I'll invite Liam here!"

"What's happening with him?" I asked.

"We have been in a couple of dates. He is the most perfect guy I've ever met in my life!" She said. "Wait I'll call him!" she continued excited. She dialed his number and she put the phone on her ear waiting impatiently for him to answer.

"Hey Liam!" she squealed when he picked up.

"Sometimes I wonder, why do I keep hanging out with her" Louis laughed.

"Don't be like that, she really likes him!" I tried to tolerate her even though sometimes she could be a little overreacting over Liam.

"Fine..." Louis said.

"Hey guys! You know, I love you both so much but please get out" Eva ordered.

"What?" me and Louis said in unison.